“Outstanding customer service!”

Nautilus Diving & Training Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Nautilus Diving provides personalized instruction, professional guided diving tours, and customized packages to meet your diving goals. We are conveniently located in Cancun's hotel zone and offer dive trips to Cancun, Cozumel, and the Cenotes. Our top priority is your enjoyment and safety, so we offer dive trips organized and guided in small groups so we can provide a personal and safe diving experience. Come enjoy the beautiful reefs with abundant sealife, wreck or night dives, or experience cavern diving in the cenotes. We look forward to helping you plan your diving trip!
Edmonton, Canada
“Outstanding customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I did a 2 tank dive to with Nautilus. The customer service from Clemente, Jesus and Tony was outstanding, and to top it all off, it was the best 2 dives I’ve ever had! Great reef diving!

I’ll be bringing my daughter down next time, and we'll definitely be going with them.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Brian W

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is a really high quality dive shop and experience. We worked with Sherri, Octavio, and Clemente. They are simply excellent. It was wonderful to work with professionals so committed to sharing their love and knowledge of diving and the environment.

I PADI qualified a number of years ago, and was traveling with my ten year old twins, who are good swimmers, but have no scuba experience. Sherri was able to teach them the important basics in about 45 minutes of interactive information at the dive shop, and about another 45 minutes in the pool. We then went to the sea for two dives. The kids were accompanied every step of the way by one of the three professionals with us, Octavio, Sherri, or Clemente, and were able to have a full scuba experience. It was really impressive.

Clemente photographed our experience and had the disc ready for us by the time we had stripped out of our wet suits and were ready to head back to the hotel. I enclose one of his photos so you can see the quality of his work.

I would dive with them any time without kids, too!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Catherine G
Vienna, Austria
“A must for singledivers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I contacted several dive centers in Cancún but the reason finally I decided for them was the fast and friendly replies and as a single diver they would not cancel you, as other dive center require at least 2 people for a dive. I didn´t come the long trip to Cancún that I will be cancelled because there is no 2nd diver! Consider this, when you are a single diver!

The dives were absolutely fantastic. The divemaster are really professional, they explain everything in detail, and give proper instructions, so you feel absolutely safe while diving, which is eg absolutely required for a Cenote - without correct instructions you might panic down there!
The boat we were using is neither luxurious, nor new, but the crew is highly professional, Captain "Negro" did a very good job, he seemed to be grown together with the boat, hahaha.

The diveplaces were wisely chosen, I saw a reef shark, turtles, morays, and a sweet pregnant manta ray...everything a diver wants to see. Every dive was great fun, but Cozumel and the Cenote Chac Mool were the highlights. My divemasters Juan and Clemente were highly professional, I only can recommend them!
Worth to mention is that the groups are small, in Cozumel I even was the only diver,so it´s definitely worth the higher price you have to pay, because all the attention of the divemaster is yours!
I remarked that many other guests from US are returning clients and always choose that divecenter since years! These people were very relaxed, not that kind of fussy tourist who wants a spick and span boat and ambience, but people who appreciate personal attention to the client and a professional and caring crew!
The prices are ok, just for the single dive I had to pay more, but it was worth every single peso, the feeling you are the only diver and the attention you get from your divemaster is priceless anyway.
Just the picture service could be a little bit cheaper, that´s the only little point I have to critize, but anyway you shouldn´t renounce to it, I still enjoy watching the pics!

Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Nothing short of Phenomenal! Highly recommended!! You will be in good hands!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Whether you are a beginner or experienced diver, you are in good hands with Nautilus Diving. We were a group of 5 divers from Canada– 4 were getting their open water certification (no open water experience) and I was getting my advanced open water certification. Sherri and Octavio were nothing short of AMAZING from the planning process (2 months prior to our arrival), the diving instructions, the dives, and even when we got home. If you are looking to dive in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen or Cozumel, do not look any further than Nautilus Diving. They were patient, safe, thoughtful, accommodating, respectful and very knowledgeable.

I did extensive research in finding a reputable and reliable dive company my family and friends can complete our dive training with. I contacted Nautilus and Sherri was patient and helpful in accommodating exactly what we were looking for. Despite different levels of certification, our group was able to dive together for most of our trip. We changed our numbers and plans at least 2 or 3 times and they were quick to accommodate and give us options. Our dives were personalized to what we wanted to see and experience. Upon our arrival to Cancun, they had delivered the Advanced Open Water Book to my hotel so I can pre-read before my dives later in the week.

Most of my advanced open water certification dives were one on one with Sherri or Octavio and when all 5 of our group were together; both Octavio and Sherri were with us. During my night dive, both of them accompanied me as well. I was terrified but having them both there made the dive safe and exciting – we saw sea turtles and huge manta ray that danced for us. Best dive I’ve had to date! They were very patient with my friends, who were new divers. They knew the waters well and knew exactly what we were going to see before our dive. We saw a huge variety of fish, eagle rays, lion fish, black tip sharks, several nurse sharks, moray eels, lobsters and crabs.

Their equipment was reliable and was of good quality. They also had snacks and refreshments for us for every dive. The bonus Oreo Cookies hit the spot every time! Upon arriving back in Canada, I realized that I had forgotten my PADI book on the boat. I notified Sherri and within a week, she mailed the book to my home in Toronto along with my slates, which I left in the BCD pockets. They went above and beyond my expectations and did it after the fact. I was impressed! They didn’t have to do this but I’m very happy that they did. I will be going back this July to dive for a week and get my Rescue Diver certification - I will be diving with Nautilus again. I highly recommend them your diving needs in Cancun. Thank you again Sherri and Octavio – see you both this summer.

George S.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank RealtorGeorge
Yellowknife, Canada
“Excellent refresher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

We needed to do a refresher course before we went on a bunch of dives down in Cozumel and Tulum. Alfredo and Fernando were excellent, attentive and professional. The boat crew were also friendly and professional. The gear was in good condition, and after a verbal and hands on session we did a quick practice dive in the pool before heading out to the reef for two great dives. The price was excellent, $95 each including park fee and gear, and very reasonable considering there was only the two of us and four crew/instructors.

Visited February 2014