Wow! This was our very first Caribbean vacation, and it was all we hoped it would be! Upon arrival at the Golden Crown, we were seated, and given a cool, non alcholic drink, while we were introuduced to all that was offered at the resort. We were given a room on the lagoon side and told that we could move to an ocean view the following morning.We then met with a representative from a travel agency that worked along with the one we booked through. Victor from Lamos travel was so very nice, informative and helpful! He was at his post every day until 7 pm and answered any question we had and offered his own advice as well.
After meeting with Victor, we walked up to our room and it did have a bit of musty odor as I had read previously on this board. The mustiness that was mentioned in the elevator, I did not find to be true. Our oceanview room didn't smell musty at all either, maybe it has something to do with the lagoon? The beds...yes, firm! Oh well! The place is ALWAYS being cleaned! The people that work at this resort treat everyone like royalty! And yes, it's true, they remember your name! We enjoyed all the food we ate, and we ate alot! If there is something you don't like, try something else! The drinks were fine for us, in fact I had to start telling Alfonso to "be gentle with me!". There are bloody mary's and mimosa's each morning and anything you can think of through out the day for drinks! There is food available 24 hours a day. I love my children, they are grown now, so it was nice to go on vacation and not hear screaming kids! We really enjoyed EVERYTHING, I've got no complaints (our plane got cancelled the first day that we were to arrive, and our luggage didn't come home yet, but neither of these things are the fault of anyone at the Golden Crown). We'd like to thank everyone of the employees, but the ones who stand out are our cleaning woman Rosa (never got to meet her, but she left towels shaped into animal forms, and flowers on our bed!), Alfonso, Jose, Orviline (bartenders) Christina,(beach bar waitress) Alberto( the cutie from the Old Barn) and the jewelry store girl named Edith!I feel like i must've missed something or someone..but I am still excited..we just got home from spending 6 nights and we're already searching the net for deals so that we can return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, Golden Parnassus Cancun, is an Adults Only All Inclusive Resort Situated on an unspoiled sandbar tucked between Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea is one of Cancun's premier adult all-inclusive resorts. A beach resort wholly devoted to the "in the moment" lifestyle, Golden Parnassus Cancun is a destination where exclusive personal service and a sophisticated yet casual spirit offer the backdrop for the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Jack Tar Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Cancun