I stayed at this place in November for 14 days. Well what can I say, great hotel, great staff, good food, lots to drink . We had room 418, right in the middle looking over the pool & out to sea. We saw the sunrise, the sunsets & also the storms. a great room. The sheets were changed every day. We left the chambermaid a tip midway & it certainly made a difference.
Giving a tip is well worth doing, just a dollar here & there was well received, but the staff smiled anyway. One thing the menus don't change, there is plenty to choose from although if you are there for 14 days it can get a bit boring. We visited the Great Parnassus, but we weren't impressed with it. We preferred the adult only hotel. Oh, the entertainment staff are brilliant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, Golden Parnassus Cancun, is an Adults Only All Inclusive Resort Situated on an unspoiled sandbar tucked between Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea is one of Cancun's premier adult all-inclusive resorts. A beach resort wholly devoted to the "in the moment" lifestyle, Golden Parnassus Cancun is a destination where exclusive personal service and a sophisticated yet casual spirit offer the backdrop for the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Jack Tar Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Cancun