Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun
US$351
US$506
US$435
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$528
US$538
US$255
US$219
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$800
7,234 results
All reviewsparadise buffetsixties bardolphin barpier restaurantla restaurantentertainment staffocean viewcoconut shrimpsister hoteltequila volleyballclub roomlagoon sidebreakfast and lunchsteakjapanese restauranthave a good timesushi
Reviewed 11 May 2004

My husband and I had never been to Cancun. We had a great time. Jose (bartender) and Ed took care of us well! The entertainment (activities) staff....Carlos, Mo and Eva were great. I loved that there were no screaming children. The adult atmosphere made it more relaxing. The food was wonderful at Shangri la and Pier 12. The Buffet wasn't so wonderful. The Barn....service was better than the food. If you are a steak connoisseur, it's not for you. They serve them on fajita skillets. And the OJ was less than palatable. The biggest let down was the absence of an ATM (had to walk 2-3 blocks). But besides these issues, I would definately stay there again. The people were really nice and the water was beautiful. And the "hotel water" never made us sick. I also highly recommend the beach massage...ahhh! As far as excursions, you have to do the Isla Mujeres snorkling....well worth it! Hello to all the other fellow visitors...."New Yorker Girls..the 4 M's-Margie,Melissa,Melanie&Michelle", AZ...Andrea&Chris, Linda and Dan and the "Montana Crew". Thanks to the staff who made sure everyone was happy, it made for a great atmosphere to have a fabulous vacation!

3  Thank jahelle
Loveland, CO
Reviewed 7 May 2004

This was one of the best resorts I have ever been to in Mexico!!! And I have been to a lot of resorts! (over 20 times to different areas.) The service was exceptional, the staff was always very friendly and helpful...always ready to get you a drink. I went for a very short time with my cousin-April 30th to May 03rd, and I am already planning another trip back in September. For those people complaining about tipping- I have some advise- stay home!!! These people work hard and deserve the tips they are given! The beach was wonderful, the food was very good at Pier 12 and Shangri La, being from Colorado the Old Barn felt too familiar so we avoided it. Last- hello to all the new friends we made- especially Joe and Jeff from England, and Rich from DC- you guys helped make this trip one of the greatest ever.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jefferson City, Mo.
Reviewed 5 May 2004

Had a great time. Everyone was very nice and helpfull. Loved it so much just booked a 10 day deal today. Went last year for 7 days and it was just not enough time.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
manchester, uk
Reviewed 5 May 2004

I have to agree with other reviews I have read that the management and reception staff are not very friendly or helpful, we had money stolen from the safe during our stay and nothing was done about it, we were blamed for leaving the key in the room (well hidden though). despite this the waiters, bar tenders and entertainment staff made this the best holiday i have been on. the shows performed by carlos, mo, freddie and eva were really funny but we werent as impressed withe the "professional" shows. lily is great fun, the head waiter at the old barn is so friendly and helpful and works very hard, as do all his staff. the food is great, the beach is gorgeous, the room was nice and the hotel very clean. i would definately return.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 May 2004

My husband and I had stayed at the Golden Crown Paradise this last December for 3 nights, so I knew it would be a perfect place to take my two sisters for a short getaway. We stayed April 24-28 for 4 nights. The resort was just as nice and fun as it had been in December with my husband. Plenty of good food to choose from, great drinks from any of the bars,(Thanks for the Bailey's Jose) the entertainment staff had way too much energy for us to keep up with, though we tried...(Carlos and Mauricio were awesome!) , the beach was perfect and so was the beach service (Christina had our drinks waiting for us when we arrived each day). I loved the adult only concept and not having to make reservations at any of the ala carte restaurants for dinner (unlike most other all inclusive resorts)...this worked very well and allowed us to eat at any time we chose. My sisters and I had a lot of laughs and didnt kill eachother (even sharing one room with only one bathroom...just like old times when we were growing up)...Its a great place to get away to relax in a nice environment, with friendly staff, good food, lots of things to see and do near by...(and yes, the beds are extremely hard, ask for more blankets to use as a cushion)...Overall, a great experience, lots of memories...everyone went out of their way to make sure we were having a good time...

3  Thank Bnewhof