This was our very first experience at an all-inclusive. We were unsure of what to expect- despite reading millions of reviews of various resorts on tripadvisor! I will get straight to the point--
* Good food, good drinks, friendly staff for the most part (breakfast buffet was the best part of the buffet options by far). Eat outside! Fabulous!
* LOVED having the beach we had-- and walking up and down the coast made us feel more and more satisfied (not many beaches as nice as ours)
* Room was clean, resort was clean
* View was priceless from our 7th floor room
* Fun with sand volleyball and water volleyball!
* Making reservations for dinner if you didn't want the buffet
We booked through Funjet and worked with Lomaas (?sp) to book 1 day trip to Isla Mujeres. It was gorgeous and well worth the $65 per person. We would love returning here as we were completely satisfied and relaxed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cancun's resort area. 9-Story building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 3 Km. /1.9 Miles from a shopping center. 4,5 Km/2.5 Miles from downtown Cancun. 21 Km/13.1 Miles to Cancun Int'l. Airport. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., Prestigia, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Caribe Real Cancun
- Grand Caribe Cancun
- Grand Caribe Real Cancun
- Riu Caribe Resort Cancun
- Riu Caribe Cancun Mexico
- Riu Caribe Mexico