My husband, Dexter and I went to Cancun Dec.10-17,2011 for our eight anniversary. This was our first trip to Cancun and we enjoyed every minute of it. We did an exchange with Interval International. The Royal Islander service meet our expectations and more. Eveything about the resort was great. Our concierge, Martell did a wonderful job at breifing us as to what was available. Being able to go between all three resorts was so great. The staff takes very good care of the property 24/7. The pool areas were just gorgeous. All the services were exceptional from the front desk to the maid services. Everyone was so polite and helpful. We ate at Captains's Cove, The Hicenda, Taco Paco ane the other resturant there at the pool area and all of the food was greattttt and affordable. We would highly recommend staying at the Royal properties, there's nothing to complain about. I have never written a review before but after staying at the Islander I had to give them their props. We will return hopefully this summer. Can't say enough about this resort. The beach area was so clean and relaxing. Enjoyed having the WiFi connections, we were able to skype the kids back home. The store was stocked with everything you possible could need and the prices were good, used my app on my phone to convert pesos to dollars great tool. We took a bus trip to Wal Mart just to see what it was like. Enjoyed the excursions trips that Cancun has to offer, we did the Explore and the Myan Tour, of my God what fun we had. The Captain Hook dinner cruise was ok, but nothing to brag about, would have prefered a steak and lobster dinner at Captain's Cove. Highly recommend staying at the Islander.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun