1st time staying at the Royal Islander. Normally stay at the Royal Caribbean. They are sister properties and have identical rooms. Always treated right at both resorts. The rooms and the resorts and impeccably clean! The food was great in the restaurant. Front desk open 24 hours a day for anything you need, like exchanging US$ for pesos anytime of the day or night. They use your room key as a credit card, so no cash allowed to buy anything. But it's good at both properties and Captains Cove and Pancho and Willys across the street. You just get the bill for the week at the end of your stay. Overall, I would stay here again in a heartbeat! FYI, you are greeted by a concierge, who wants to welcome you and invite you to welcome package on Sunday. By the next day, we had 3 people saying they we our new concierge and need to come see them. Just don't answer your phone! They want to hook you up with tour packages or to buy into their timeshare. Want to take a tour, go to Aquaworld just down the street. 1st class tours there without the harassment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun