Owr Home away from home, but with a view of paradise. I got a suite at the Royal Islander with two rooms, three beds, one king and two twins, a sofa, two flat screen tvs of 32 inches each with cable, a giant digital safe, digital door locks, a walk in closet, dishwasher, microwave oven, stove, a small family size refrigerator, a blender, cutlery, dishes a dinner set, an iron, and ironing board, and a hair dryer, two independent air conditioning units, two terraces with view to the ocean, right at the beach, elevators, independent wi-fi, free and ample secure parking with valet service if needed. I read other reviews so I need to warn you that If you are expecting a "resort" experience, where they make sure you have an itinerary full of fun activities, than you might be disappointed. My idea of a hotel/club is that it is my responsibility to arrange for attractions. They do have well informed travel, excursion activities counter, but it is not included, not for the excellent price they charged me so there wasn't anything to be disappointed for. They also help you to rent a car if you desire to, otherwise, they will leave you alone unless you need help, which is exactly what I and many (if not most) of you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun