“Great service great instructors”

divePro Cancun Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are a beginner that has not tried this amazing activity, or a hard core diver with specific needs and special requests, divePro Cancun Diving provides integral Scuba diving solutions. We specialize on REFERRAL OPEN WATER DIVER COURSES. DESIGN YOUR OWN DIVEPACK Personalized, Private Attention!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service great instructors”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I did my open water referral with Miguel and Hugo. Communication with Miguel was flawless and Hugo was a superb instructor. Would highly recommend anyone looking to sciba dive in cancun to these guys. One of the best prices out there as well! More than worth the money. :)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Paul L

Kennewick, Washington
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“3rd Visit to Cancun, 3rd time working with Miguel!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

On our third visit to Cancun, my friend decided to certify as a Scuba Diver. I contacted Miguel and he hooked us up with the best rates and best service in the area. Miguel is contracted with Scuba Cancun, but we worked with his divers, Hugo(sp) and Kayla. They were both very friendly and very knowledgeable. I went along and observed the instruction for my friend and Hugo did a great job getting him ready for the open water. Following the pool instruction (4-5foot deep), we grabbed some chicken sandwiches at the snack shop (great prices and great taste) before loading up on the boat. We were on a boat with about 10 other discover scuba divers working with Scuba Cancun. There was plenty of room and we were comfortable. Once out to see, our party went in first to start our 2 dives, and then followed the discover scuba participants. We really enjoyed ourselves and never felt rushed. My buddy earned his certification with flying colors. I would highly recommend DivePro for scuba diving in Cancun.

As a side note, I primarily used email to communicate with Miguel, and eventually found out that some of his emails weren't getting to me. When we arrived in cancun, I emailed my room/hotel information and he called my right away. He is very courteous and helpful over the phone and we got everything squared away.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank awchandc
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“divePro: Best Customer Service Ever!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have never been so impressed with a Dive company before! Miguel was so responsive to my many many many emails and questions, right up until the morning of our scheduled dive. Unfortunately, my husband got sick and we were unable to go on our dive. Miguel was so understanding and sounded more concerned about my husband's health then us cancelling last minute. We are already planning a trip back to Cancun next year and we will be diving with divePro and bringing our friends this time too!!!!!!!!

Visited April 2014
New York, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dive with the guys when in Cancun!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My divePro experience was a really good one. I booked the dive online in advance, after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. I emailed with Miguel, who was really helpful. I arrived in Cancun on Saturday, April 26, and had booked 2 dives, one on Sunday and a second on Tuesday, with a possible Monday dive as well.

I showed up on Sunday afternoon at about 1:15 pm to check in for the afternoon dive. I had taken the R1 bus from my hotel (see my review of Hotel ME), it was easy-peasy. Kaila and Hugo were the people I met when I arrived. Both super nice and helpful. I had already planned to dive alone with the instructor, who turned out to be Hugo, so we could cover more ground and not have to wait for others. The Sunday dive was in the underwater museum near Isla Mujeres. So glad I went. Hugo is amazing, so calm, funny, and a pleasure to dive with. I trusted him right away, which was a good call on my part. We had a blast exploring, taking pictures, goofing off, all the while being very safe.

I was so excited about my subsequent dives, as I had come to Cancun alone to dive (and rest). But, that evening, winds kicked up which prevented any more dives from happening for the rest of my trip. This happens to all divers at some point. So, I am very happy that I got that one great dive in with Hugo. I had to plan other activities for myself, but not the end of the world. It was 86 degrees and sunny the entire 5 days I was there.

I would use divePro Cancun again in a flash. They are a PADI shop (I am PADI certified). I recommend looking for a PADI shop for anyone who dives outside of the US, and even within the US. It’s just a better quality of diving and people.

Visited April 2014
Calgary, Alberta
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“2nd time with divePro (Scuba Cancun)”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great diving experience AGAIN! We brought our niece - first time in the ocean was for her referral dive. Lars worked so carefully with her to make sure she was comfortable and enjoying herself.

My husband has difficult equalizing and Keila was so patient helping him and he ended up having his best dive experience ever.

This dive masters, ship captains and mates all work so well together to make your dive experience special, safe and wonderful. I'm really not sure if we'll dive with anybody else. We'll be back!!

Visited March 2014