“Great place to visit while in Cancun.”

Dubai Palace Casino
Ranked #79 of 158 things to do in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dubai Palace Casino in Cancun is Tourist Friendly We are proud to be the only casino in Cancun to offer a 30% bilingual staff. In addition two full time bilingual concierges are on duty to make your visit an enjoyable, hassle free experience. All of the Dubai Palace Casino slot machines are manufactured in the US and over 80% are in English. The remaining slots have bilingual selection for easy play. Our award winning restaurant is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You won't find a friendlier place in town than Dubai Palace Casino. Come play with us and see why we are THE casino in Cancun!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I really liked the Dubai Palace. I went there alone and had a good time. You can take the bus there with no problem. A cab from the hotel zone will cost you about 30.00USD.

I just played the slots and had a couple of beers (3.60 each). The staff are super friendly and quite a few speak English. The cabbies outside are really nice and funny.

You better bring I.D. The require it to change your money into peco's. Then they put your credit on a card and that's what you use to play the machines. I did notice a few gambling tables, but I didn't check them out as I was there to play the slots. No I didn't win a thing. But it was a fun night out.

6  Thank THERESA

Reviewed 9 July 2013

After reading through the recent reviews I have noticed that many people have stated that they do not have card games. They DO have card games including Blackjack. You have to move PAST all of the slots and go upstairs to the card games. I have been here many times now and only walked out without winning a couple of times. Been a great place for me.

10  Thank jmklenke
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Generally speaking casinos are not my thing. We stopped by just to have a look because my parents are coming down next month and my Mom is a bit casino compulsive. As some other reviewers mentioned, as casinos go, this one is meagre; no card games or roulette, mostly just slot machines. Let all responsible "losers" do, I set a $50 limit for losses. After getting down to my last few dollars, lo and behold, I WON!!! Of course we quickly ploughed the $200 back into the local economy. More on that later.

6  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The casino was very small and only had slot machines. One of our travelers did, however, win a little bit of money. Those of us who didn't gamble were able to sit in some decent leather seats to wait. While we were waiting we noticed a long line forming. The casino had a seafood buffet for about $11 US dollars. The food was pretty good. I keep going back and forth for a poor or average rating for this place. I stuck with poor only because it would have been nice to have more variety for gambling.

3  Thank TDG79
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I didin't like the atmosphere of the place, it's kind of depressing and the couches for watching the games are old and some of theme are broken... On top of that the girls placing the bets have no idea of what they are doing

3  Thank Sam N