“Adventure at a Casino.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dubai Palace Casino
Ranked #75 of 141 things to do in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dubai Palace Casino in Cancun is Tourist Friendly We are proud to be the only casino in Cancun to offer a 30% bilingual staff. In addition two full time bilingual concierges are on duty to make your visit an enjoyable, hassle free experience. All of the Dubai Palace Casino slot machines are manufactured in the US and over 80% are in English. The remaining slots have bilingual selection for easy play. Our award winning restaurant is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You won't find a friendlier place in town than Dubai Palace Casino. Come play with us and see why we are THE casino in Cancun!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Coconut Creek, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Adventure at a Casino.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

It was ok. They have a secluded area for smokers. Machines reply in English. To gamble you need to buy a card and winnings are recorded on the card. When you cash out with the teller, a % is taken out as a transaction fee that all of the casinos in this area have the same policy.They only pay out in Pesos. Many casinos on Tulum St. Playboy club has a $10.00 admission fee. It was fun anyway.

Visited October 2013
9 Thank cpizzy

Ottawa, Canada
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Table Games?!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

What a waste of time, we were looking for a few games of roulette, craps or even blackjack and they only thing they had was crappy slot machines.

Visited October 2013
9 Thank ZeCheeseMaster
Dallas, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“No go for me !!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

This casino is not the place for me or my wife. First of all it's all slots which is ok but the entire casino give off a dangerous vibe. I felt like we could have been robbed at any time

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Hotelguy32
DETROIT
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 185 helpful votes
“Great place to visit while in Cancun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

I really liked the Dubai Palace. I went there alone and had a good time. You can take the bus there with no problem. A cab from the hotel zone will cost you about 30.00USD.

I just played the slots and had a couple of beers (3.60 each). The staff are super friendly and quite a few speak English. The cabbies outside are really nice and funny.

You better bring I.D. The require it to change your money into peco's. Then they put your credit on a card and that's what you use to play the machines. I did notice a few gambling tables, but I didn't check them out as I was there to play the slots. No I didn't win a thing. But it was a fun night out.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank THERESA
Highland, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Reviews are wrong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

After reading through the recent reviews I have noticed that many people have stated that they do not have card games. They DO have card games including Blackjack. You have to move PAST all of the slots and go upstairs to the card games. I have been here many times now and only walked out without winning a couple of times. Been a great place for me.

Visited July 2013