“fish tacos are heavenly”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pescaditos

Pescaditos
Ranked #91 of 948 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Latin, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York, United States
“fish tacos are heavenly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

love the fish tacos there. Ceviche is on the a bit too sour side, but I guess you can always ask them to put less lime juice in. Ojo rojo is surprisingly good--no bitterness as in a bloody Mary, replaced by the refreshing beer taste. Overall, a great local food place!

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I dream of those fish tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

I stayed in the hotel Xbalamque that's opposite Pescaditos. I went to Pescaditos on my last night in the Cancun area. The vibes was nice and as a person from the Caribbean, I love anyplace that has a Bob Marley image in the vicinity. My waiter was so nice. He's French (I'm so sorry I can't remember his name!!!) and he was helpful and patient with my stuttering spanish. I got the fish tacos with some guacamole and I can't stop thinking about it today. It was some of the best tacos I have ever had! I'm a meat girl and I will buy these fish tacos everyday! OMG

I can't wait to go back when next I visit Quintana Roo....in the meantime....I'll dream about those tacos

• Visited May 2013
“An obligatory stop in Cancun...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

First of all... Great music! Wow!
The food, service and price is also great.

Be prepared to eat really well...

Kisin shrimps are made with habanero chili... Delicious but spicy as hell...

Go! You will enjoy it

• Visited May 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“The best ojo rojo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

The food is very nice food, a little oil, but with lemon it's ok! There are 2 kinds of salsa, very good and flavoury! Try the bálsamo with shrimp or salad! And to drink, the best ojo rojo in town! There are somedays that they have Nice music en vivo!

• Visited December 2012
“Great surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

We were the only gringos, and the area looked a little strange, but it was totally worth it! Very safe, great food, awesome staff. Best Pescaditos (fried fish) ever! Thanks for the tip, tripadivisor!

• Visited April 2013