“Never showed up for our arrival pickup, but we did get a quick refund.”

Transportations Cancun
Ranked #149 of 338 Tours in Cancun
Reviewed 23 May 2014

So I feel a little bad for the 3 stars because these people were nice, but I confirmed our arrival pickup in the morning before we got on our flight to Cancun, and they responded "see you in a couple hours" We waited half an hour and they never showed up, and I realized I didn't have a number, and they didn't respond to email. As a result we enjoyed the "Cancun Hustle" and paid $65 to get to our hotel via private car. I emailed them immediately and they refunded me $30 of the $55 we had paid, and they did show up on time when we were departing Cancun. The response was that our flight was early. Yes, by 15 minutes, but they have our flight information and a good transfer company tracks the flight. We were the first flight of the day! AND we waited a half hour. Sooo... I guess I was expecting them to comp us, and maybe my expectation is out of line ... not sure how they handle those sorts of things in Cancun. Anyway, I believe that they are probably a good company, and this was just a one off - things happen. My advice is to make sure that you have a tollfree number, that was my mistake. If we had, we may have been able to resolve this situation on the fly. But I am glad that I didn't have to hound them for the refund, they took care of it immediately.

2  Thank tortugas2x

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We used Cancun Transfers last week to and from the airport. The first driver was personable. the second talked on his cell phone from the time he picked us up and while dropping us off. Unsafe and I wouldn't use them again. I probably wouldnt have used them anyway but it was a gift by our travel agent.

3  Thank Kelley G
Reviewed 27 April 2014

A great service. Speedy, reliable and organized. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone else. Our hotel was charging us double the price so I opted for this option instead and am really glad I did. We had an entire van to ourselves (2 of us) on both legs of our transportation to and from the airport. The drivers are friendly, safe and even warned us about the porters at the airport being pushy when helping with your bags. An amazing service, very professional. Highly recommended. Great job :)

5  Thank Amini K
Reviewed 24 March 2014

They were there calling our name when we walked out of the airport and pulled up to our hotel at the exact time they said they would when we were leaving. Totally recommend.

4  Thank lakeviewdude
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This makes about our 6th year of flawless transportation services in Cancun by Kinmont. This trip we had accessibility issues since my wife had broken her leg 10 days before. No problem! Kinmont to the rescue at the airport & at Secrets Silversands. Kinmont had wheelchairs ready for us a both destinations. You can count on Kinmont everytime at a reasonable rate. Delta Airlines was also very access friendly.

11  Thank Lynn30620