Originally we booked at the sister property Marriott Casa Magma. We booked two Ocean View rooms with a package that included internet, airport transfers and a $50.00/per resort credit. Before my departure, I noticed that my reservations were changed to the J.W. Marriott and was a bit skeptical as to if I would really receive the same package and ocean view room as promised, since we were upgraded in Hotel. We were not disappointed at all, very very pleased! The airport transfer was prompt and was a private Expedition. At the hotel, we received all benefits promised and were very pleased with the Premium Ocean view Balcony room. The service was excellent. As we were swimming and taking frequent baths, we were happy to see that our towels were replenished at the evening turn down service. The internet speed and connection exceeded our expectations. My son was even able to use Youtube and Spotify.
With the $50/day resort credit, we were able to eat either the incredible fresh bakery goods at the store/deli and enjoy perfectly brewed coffee, or for lunch we had delicious meat wraps or the Cubano grilled sandwiches, along with Coca colas and gelatos! When I bought sunscreen at the resort store which was not waterproof, the clerk was nice to refund my money after I explained my mistake. For dinner the first night, we dined at Freds marina, It is literally across the street from the Hotel. They serve the best grilled fish I had ever eaten, though, it was a bit pricey, but worth it for the ambiance and the gourmet food. Over all, everything was absolutely fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott