A beautiful hotel on beachfront in Cancun. Gorgeous adjoining pools with a bridge between them and an infinity pool on one side directly on the beach. A top notch hotel on a beautiful section of beach. A large number of the rooms have great views of the ocean and the service was fantastic during our stay. Sports pub, Champions, adjoining the hotel was poor quality food, but the steakhouse, La Capilla, was very good quality and has some beautiful outdoor dining. My wife enjoyed the gorgeous spa (appointment only) which looks out on the ocean from the second or third floor. Overall a great hotel for a family stay, or romantic getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room at our hotel in Cancun, Mexico. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott