We just got back from an amazing week in Cancun and can't say enough about the wonderful experience we had at the JW Marriott. I have stayed at several different resorts in Cancun and this was head and shoulders above the rest. It was my husband's first trip to Cancun and he loved it. The property is absolutely spotless, from the lobby to the guest rooms to the beautiful pools and beach. The staff could not have been nicer or more efficient, always greeting us with genuine smiles. We had a particularly nice experience with Reuben, who was the first person to wait on us at the Beachwalk Restaurant and then waited on us poolside repeatedly through the week. He always remembered our name and welcomed us warmly every time we saw him. He even helped our daughter practice her Spanish. What an asset he is!
They were changing out the pool chairs while we were there and we got to enjoy the new ones on our last day. They were so comfy I didn't think we were going to ever return to our room!
The food was very good at the Sedona Grill, where we enjoyed the breakfast several times, and at the Beachwalk. We did not try Gustino while we were there but it was a beautiful restaurant. The banana daiquiris were particular favorites poolside, as were the peach smoothies.
The only gripe that we had, if you can call it that, was that the water pressure in the shower was so strong that once we had let the sun "kiss" our skin for a day or two, it hurt to stand under the water.
We would definitely recommend the JW Marriott to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room at our hotel in Cancun, Mexico. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott