Marriott Cancun Resort
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$528
US$451
Official Site
US$315
US$267
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$800
US$463
US$411
HotelsClick
4,301 results
All reviewscasa magnachampions sports barbreakfast buffetcaribbean suiteocean viewhotel zonebeautiful hotella islasedona grillswim up baroceanfront roomjapanese restaurantlarge poolall inclusive packageplenty of chairsbeautiful beachbeach area
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I cashed in a bunch of points and took the family to the Casa Magna for a week in October. It was my first time in Cancun--but will not be my last. Everything went flawlessly. From pre-visit communication, to car pickup, to speedy service at check-in--including a tour of any room I wanted to see for an upgrade fee--for which I took one. The hotel is spotless and the staff polite and professional. When I couldn't find a soccer (futbol) jersey for the local team, a bellman there whose son is one the team got me one from the official store--as well as offered a ticket to the next game--for which I almost canceled my return.

I've stayed in a lot of places and the quality of service was superb here matched any. The food was excellent in all of the restaurants on the property. The Ritz might have a property with a better physical plant, but they don't have a staff any better than this!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank william c
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Service Quality Institute is having its Worldwide Customer Service Conference at this hotel.
The hotel is beautiful. Cancun is safe and provides great hospitaly.

The customer service is unbelievable. If you want to be treated special this hotel is the best you will ever get. As you interface with the employees of the hotel they ALL remember you and use your name. ALL of them. The staff at the beach, pool, restaruants, front desk, bell staff etc.

John Tschohl

Room Tip: All the rooms face the ocean. I have a corner suite
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank johntschohl
Reviewed 6 October 2011

A nice place to relax and just kick the sand. My family and I had a good time in this hotel. Right on the beach, with free space where you can grab your book and read the day away! Overall, a fantastic Marriott hotel in the Caribbean. Pack your bag and go!

Room Tip: Try to get the one facing the ocean so you can catch the breeze.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2011

After a week's solo stay on Isla Mujeres, I spent two nights at the Casa Magna before flying back to the US. I have stayed at numerous other Cancun hotels over tha past two decades but this was my first stay at the Marriott. Check in was flawless, cordial, and quick. My bags arrived in my room two minutes after I did. The room was angled (as are all) to take advantage of the wonderful beach and ocean view and the bed was positioned so as to let guests face the view....a nice touch in the design concept. The overall ambiance of the Casa Magna is stately and classy with enough local touches to assure you that "yes" you are in Mexico. The Pool area, Spa, Business Center, and Restaurant were delightful and service excellent. I particularly enjoyed the breakfast buffet which was extensive and very nicely presented. I also liked the layout of the hotel in that it allowed guests to get from their rooms to the pool and back without going through the more formal areas of the property, like the lobby or lounges.
On the down side: Food prices, as in most Cancun "Zone" hotels are a bit high and the cost of a phone call from the hotel to the US is exorbitant. Overall...a very comfortable, classy, and safe place to stay. If traveling to off site restaurants or to shop the numerous malls....consider using the local busses for less than 10 pesos. They are frequent, safe, and stop both ways at the Marriott. A cab will cost much, much more.

Room Tip: Rooms on the outer wings of the hotel are superb if close to the beach. Great Caribbean views. Example: Rooms Room 4102, 4103 or 4104 ( see view from photo)
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 28 September 2011

We visited this hotel with my best friend and my wife, we had one of the greatest time ever. The hotel staff was very friendly and tried their best to make our stay enjoyable. If you ever get the chance to go make sure to look for Leonardo at the front desk, his service is outstanding, he really knows what great customer service is, stay away from Raul, he's not that good and can be rude.
I really recommend for you to stay at this hotel, the beach is beautiful and the facilities invite you to never leave the premises.
A 7 eleven and fast food restaurants are conveniently located across the street from the hotel, great to buy any last minute thing you need. The bus station is outside the hotel so very convenient to take the bus (currently 8.50 pesos) and go party!.
If you are still looking for a place to stay, don't look any further. Stay here!

Room Tip: If within your budget request the ocean front rooms, they are simply the best! Great View!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends