Marriott Cancun Resort
US$396
US$252
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$730
US$1,382
US$849
HotelsClick
4,266 results
All reviewscasa magnachampions sports barbreakfast buffetcaribbean suiteocean viewhotel zonebeautiful hotella islasedona grillswim up baroceanfront roomjapanese restaurantlarge poolall inclusive packageplenty of chairsbeautiful beachbeach area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We have stayed twice at this hotel. It is one of the few hotels that are not all inclusive. But there convenience stores, restaurants, a small taco place with very inexpensive delicous tacos. We figure we saved quite a bit by not going to an all inclusive hotel. The view of the beach from the hotel is breathtaking. The beach was not crowded at all in early June, and we had beautiful weather that wasn't humid or too hot. The rooms are clean and the people are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeanie E
MarriottCancun, Hotel Manager at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Jeanie E :
We appreciate your preference in choosing us again as your holiday destination and I´m glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay and that our facilities and service was what you expected and deserved.
Thanks for your trust and loyalty!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We absolutely loved the resort and all the ammenities. The service provided at the pool and beach was amazing but be prepared to drop a few dollars on a beer or specialty drink (about 3x more than you would at a resort in the states). We brought along our 2 year old but failed to bring any toys for the beach. The prices in the gift shop for a small sand bucket toy and a small bottle of milk was almost $25 USD. However, the room was amazing and beds were extremely comfortable. We were using Marriott Reward Points and didn't feel as though I received any less service than those who paid for their rooms. I would recommend this resort for childless travelers if staying for more than a couple days. The view of the ocean was amazing and the beaches were clear of dead grass and sea weeds.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have an amazing view of the ocean
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MarriottCancun, Hotel Manager at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Rschu_2012
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, did you have time to try the Jacuzzi at the pool side? It is my favorite part of the hotel with a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea. Thanks so much for your feedback regarding the prices at the gift shop, we will immediately make a new analysis on pricing. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us; we treasure your comments and insight.
Hope we can welcome you again
Manuel Magaña/ Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel from may 29- June 1 . When I arrived they hotel was out of double bed rooms so I was upgraded to a ocean front suite. The service was awesome and the rooms were very clean and nice. When ever I told the locals that we were staying at the Marriott casamagna they all said that it was the best hotel on the strip. Every at the hotel was pleasant even the door man. If I ever go back I would stay at this hotel for sure.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Latrice G

Dear Latrice G :
I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, and I really hope we have met your expectations, thanks so much for your wonderful comments . Hope we can welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was our fourth time here, every stay has been great and we try different things each time. We were upgraded to a premium view room with no issues, bags arrived within five minutes and our special gift shortly thereafter.

Much has been said already about the property so I won't recap that but did want to spend time on some tips and thoughts:

- Private transfer from the airport to the hotel and back is worth every cent, no stops other than your hotel you are booked at. We used the service offered by the hotel for family(arriving later) and USA transfers for us and both were efficient as ever.
- We tried the Thai restaurant our last night and it was really good and had something for just about everyone.
- Taco bar down to the left towards the Grand Oasis called Blue Iguana was extra special, the menu was small but the food and drinks were terrific. It is pretty much a hut, but don't let that steer you away from trying it at least once.
- Went down towards the party zone and much has changed, Señor Frogs closed and moved across from Carlos and Charlie's in a much smaller venue. You will also notice more restaurants have closed due to the changing climate of hotels changing names and going all inclusive. Another reason we like the Marriott, we can explore and try new places but also help the local businesses.
- Half day tour of Tulum was spectacular, great transportation, guide and were back by 2:30 to sit by the pool.
- Rooms can get humid, as we always say bring a hanging Damp Rid and you will be shocked how much moisture it pulls out of the air. It also keeps your clothes fresh.
- Give Freds across the street a try, our meal there again was very good though the prices are high.
- Happy hour margaritas in the lobby bar were hand made with fresh juice and great to have before heading out to dinner.

I firmly believe you will enjoy this resort and they go out of their way to address any issues as soon as they occur. A very well ran resort/property.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Randy S

Dear Randy S:

I´m glad to know that you are a repetitive guest, so many thanks for your trust and loyalty in these 4 years. You mentioned that you tried our Specialty restaurant Sasi Thai , did you have any chance to dine with us at Mikado this time? We renew it a few months ago, hope you had time to see it!
We are looking forward to your next trip to our Cancun Resort
Manuel Magana / Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Cancun is a funny place. When I stayed (mid-late April) it was just after Spring Break, so there were a lot of families but also a lot of young party goers as well - a strange mix. The hotel is exactly what I was looking for; Great pool, Beach views, well appointed, Great service. You can't fault any of it. The Concierge and front desk were very helpful
Some of the younger people in our hotel were complaining that they didn't get an "all-inclusive" hotel which were on offer and seemed quite vibrant throughout Cancun, however I was after a relaxing couple of days by the pool, on the beach, and away from the riff-raff. If this is what you're after, I definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room facing the ocean!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank always_Itchy_feet27

Dear always_itchy_feet27:
I´m glad to read that our resort was just what you were searching for! The CasaMagna Marriott Cancun has a great location and this really allows you to access all areas of Cancun and Riviera Maya easily, and what can I say about the stunning beach views!! Thanks again for taking the time to connect with us
Please come back soon we will be happy to welcome you again.
Warmest Regards