Marriott Cancun Resort
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$528
US$451
Official Site
US$315
US$267
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$800
US$520
US$362
galahotels.com
4,301 results
All reviewscasa magnachampions sports barbreakfast buffetcaribbean suiteocean viewhotel zonebeautiful hotella islasedona grillswim up baroceanfront roomjapanese restaurantlarge poolall inclusive packageplenty of chairsbeautiful beachbeach area
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Please be careful in Cancun. My friend and I were chased, attacked and mugged getting off the bus IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL!!!! A bus full of people and the bus driver drove off all the while my friend and I struggled and screamed for help. Best kept secret in Mexico is the crime and unscrupulous people that pray on visitors. Security staff at the hotel was NOT helpful/compassionate to our situation, nor were the local police. View this as a warning to guard your belongings, personal space and invest in some self-defense training.
Aside from this incident and below-par security staff, our stay was ok. Hotel was clean, rooms are small, food and drinks expensive. This hotel is not all-inclusive wherein the charges add up quickly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Carolyn V
MarriottCancun, Director of Rooms Operation at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Carolyn V

I wish to thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip advisor regarding your recent stay at the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort.

The security and well-being of our guests is Marriott’s principal concern and the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is no exception. I apologize for the lack of concern from our Security staff to your situation. The necessary steps have been taken to prevent this type of situation from happening again.

Thank you for your concern and for informing us of this incident.

Paulino Najera
Director of Rooms Operation

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Ok, I love Marriotts, you got me. But, I like value more. For the price, it's a dream. You can pay double for beach time but you cannot do better.

Food is fabulous there, but I like freewheeling in Cancun, becoming rarer. Save money, drink and munch up and down the strip until your toes curl.

After 12 million miles over 40 years, this really is Five Stars, not hype. John in the Heart of Texas.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank johnhW5357SH
MarriottCancun, Hotel Manager at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Jhon :
Thank you very much for your preference and loyalty to Marriott, I’m glad that you enjoyed our resort, the service and facilities.
Hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We flew down to Cancun for my Birthday June 6th spent 4 days in paradise loved everything the buffet breakfast is superb and the staff very helpful and professional We especially look forward to talking with our friend Leo at the door.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear geminizer:
Happy Birthday!!!! We are honored that you have chosen our Resort for this celebration and I´m glad you had a great time. Leo and I definitely will be more than happy to welcome you again.
Best Regards

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

good location at seafront, good services, delightful breakfast, friendly staff, well equipped fitness center and spa. lovely hairdresser, (thank you Marisol).
I've only one regret: the room was a bit old fashioned (but comfortable) and would need a second door in order to ensure quietness.
I had the chance to to be given a basic room on one side of the hotel with a sea view.
priceless.
I recommend this hotel and I would return there.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear stephaneb:
I´m happy to read that you enjoyed our breakfast! I think La Capilla Argentina has the best buffet breakfast in the hotel zone! Thanks so much for your feedback we really appreciate your time to share your experience with us.
More than happy to welcome you again
Warmest Regards

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hotel is awesome. It is a little pricey for food and drinks. Lunch for 3 at the sports bar was around 75 bucks with tip. That being said the food and the drinks were very good. The service, staff and rooms as well as everything else are top notch in this hotel. Great place to stay! We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear photo1024:
I thank you for having stayed in our property and for the great comments about our staff; they strive every day to make our guests feel at home.
Wish to welcome you again in your next trip to the Mexican Caribbean

Warmest Regards