Park Royal Cancun
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$528
US$451
Official Site
US$315
US$267
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$800
US$536
US$362
galahotels.com
4,906 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantpresidential suiteel miradorupper poolmurphy bedla isla mallla verandanachosentertainment staffadult poolmall across the streethot dogsbuffet foodspring breakbeautiful beachlobby barthe wait staff
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I really enjoyed the activities they had everyday, water volleyball, scuba diving demo, cocktail lessons, etc. The best part about the activities was the workers, Johnny, Luis, and Pepe made them fun and entertaining, it really brought people together. I will be going back to Park Royal again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank MN6391
monica c, Gerente at Park Royal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, we would love to welcome you once more on your next trip to Cancun. Thank you for sharing your experience on this site and we will definitely work on base of your comments and keep improving.

We are also very glad to hear than our entertainment staff has such a nice reviews.

Thank you!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Due to unforseen circumstances I had to cut my recent stay at Park Royal very short. Monica(General Manager) helped me with changing my reservation and now happily I will return in 2 weeks. Thank you Monica! you are the best! and Paco, thank you for helping with the airlines, you too are the best! .As I've said in past reviews, this is my favorite hotel in Cancun, and will stay and enjoy it at least twice a year, so look for my next review middle of April. Thanks again so much, Monica and Paco! Charlie Simmons

Room Tip: i love the rooms overlooking the lagoon, Killer sunsets!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank charlie s
Monica C, Gerente at Park Royal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you very much for your excellent review! At Park Royal Cancun we try to make everybody’s stay unforgettable, and we are so happy that we succeeded. We are pleased that the service was exceptional and we will let them know that their hard work does not go unnoticed. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

such a pretty place and the people where great. love there upbeat personality
excellent service and Francisco was great. activaties where great love working out in the pool.
Paco showed use a great time at the clubs...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sal M

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The beach and food were great, but that was about it. First, one of the bartenders makes a racist comment to my asian friend and then laughs it off as if it is nothing. This was inexcusable. Then, the entertainment people take more than 24 hours to return my change which was promised to be given to me within 4 hours. Additionally, the front desk people were not service-minded at all. As I was about to check out, they charge me 25 dollars because I lost a towel card and tell me they don't care if I ever come back (great customer service). The rooms were subpar and they charge for wi-fi. The alcohol at the bars is cheap. I have stayed at much better hotels in Cancun. I will never return and I am sorely disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank FrequentTraveler2135

We would like to kindly thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on Trip Advisor. We are acting on your feedback with the highest level of priority and we will be working diligently to make positive changes to the areas of opportunity which you have indicated here. We truly regret the inconveniences that you have experienced. The lack of customer service and friendliness which you describe is certainly not indicative of the Park Royal standards for which we are known for and from which our customers have come to expect and deserve.
I believe that our employees could have attended your needs differently and much more professionally. I assure you that we are using your comments to develop ways to avoid similar situations. Once again, we would like to thank you for your valuable comments and we genuinely apologize for your negative experience. I hope there will be an opportunity soon for the Park Royal Cancun to regain your confidence.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

As with previous reviews grounds and all employees are constantly busy keeping everything running smoothly. All inclusive we thought was very good with plenty of options for all meals. There seemed to be plenty of choices if you looking to try new things on every trip to the buffet.. All resturant
staff were extremly efficiant and tables were cleaned promptly as you finished each course, absoulutly no complaints there. Tried twice to get reservations at the Italian resturant but never seemed to be open at 2:00 pm as advertised, saw someone at the desk at 4:00 pm but was supposibly booked by the time I got there. Looking inside at 8:00 pm there were about a dozen empty tables, so full was not the reason I couldn't get in ? Pool bartenders Arturo and Manuel were the best and always open for some type of conversation either in Spanish or English ,they were quite amazed at all the enviorment issues involving styrofoam in San Jose, CA.
always quick with your drink of choice after serving you a few times.
Activity staff seemed to keep the pool busy most of the day the loud music got to be a little much after the 4th day, had to find a place to hide to get away from it. Not as many activities for the grand kids as advertised, painting ceramic figurenes and makeing bracelets that was about all. The snack bar was the highlight for them consuming hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos and pizza all afternoon long .
Hotel check in was another story as a Royal Holiday owner I thought there would be some recognition of your ownership. I reserved in November for A Presidental suite and a nearby studio. Going through a live reservation clerk at the time I was told I would get an ocean front unit. After waiting in line behind three others checking in I noticed the people two ahead of me were RCI exchangers and got ocean front unit, by the time I got there I was offered a ground floor unit adjacent to the highway and farthest from the pool and resturants, that kinda clinched the chances on me extending my membership for another period of time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank maddiekitty
Monica C, Gerente at Park Royal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Park Royal Cancun. We apologize for the shortcomings that you describe. We hope that these events don’t deter you from staying with us again.