We enjoyed our stay at Park Royal quite a bit! It was a great place to stay if you want to have a lot of fun! The staff were fantastic, the beach area was wonderful, the rooms were clean but out of date, and if you're not staying there with a timeshare, DON'T GO TO THE PRESENTATION. They will keep you for quite a while!
The food was hit or miss. Some days it was FANTASTIC, while others we didn't really see much we wanted to eat at the buffet. Our favorite dinners were at the "romantic" dinner restaurant where they waited on you hand and foot. The staff there was just so nice, and Hubert (we think that's his name!) was just wonderful.
If you're traveling from the states, just be really careful to follow the rules you hear on your way to Mexico when it comes to the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand is conveniently located right in the heart of the Hotel Zone next to the very exclusive, La Isla Mall. The International Airport is located only 20 minutes from the hotel and you'll be within walking distance of the best restaurants and stores.From the Park Royal Grand walk over to Cancun's excellent shopping center and discover places like Kukulcan mall, Flamingo mall, Forum mall, Coral Negro market, and Caracol mall.Souvenirs and bargains abound as you stroll through the stores in the heart of Cancun's hotel district. Whether you are looking for a new designer outfit for yourself or a gift to take home to your loved ones, you'll find it here ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, LoveHolidays and TravelUp so you can book your Park Royal Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Park Royal Resort Cancun
- Park Royal Piramides Cancun