Quite a few things have changed during the year. The Sunrise lobby is finished, - lots and lots of new marble all around. The Nizuc lobby is being worked on. More marble also. What is missing, though, is the beautiful stained-glass ceiling.
What stayed the same is the wonderful service. EVERYONE just goes out of their ways to spoil you. And of course, the whole complex is beautifully taken care of, the many pools are great, and the week went by too fast!
Too bad, that the shuttle bus does not operate any more in the evening to go to dinner to the other Palace resorts in Cancun. But there are still enough restaurants within the Sunrise, the Nizuc and the Moon Grand to play havoc with one's diet.
So, we are looking forward to next year's visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Booking.com, Expedia, Destinology, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico