Firstly I would like to stress that I had read a lot of reviews on here which were giving a "not so good" feel to this resort, and I must admit I was becoming worried as to weather we had made the right choice when considering how much we paid from the uk.
Well I certainly think we made the best decision - this place is brilliant, I agree the beech is not the best but only for the seaweed at the water - if you are just sitting enjoying the sun on the beech then whats the problem?
Seriously though this place was exceptional interms of food and service, the food choices were exceptional, the drinks were always coming and the staff were FANTASTIC!!!
The report is spotlessly clean and there are staff everywhere always cleaning and servicing your needs. I have never experienced such good service, the hotel management should be very proud of their teams, I know I would be if I had staff such as these guys.
Would I go back again - ABSOLUTELY........ Would I pay as much as we did via Virgin Holidays for 2 weeks all inclusive - Not sure, but it was extremely good.
The resort credit is good idea, this admittedly does sway your thoughts at the time of the booking as it did with us, though Im sure they could open this up to be used on other things other than golf, spa, wine and the odd trip out - I think they could open this up further which would ensure people came back and back over and again.
Restaurants: Best = Mono (Asian) - We went 3 times in two weeks!! VERY GOOD....
Steak - Without a doubt Baracuda at the Sunrise section - VERY GOOD....
Bar - Outdoor bar at Sunrise section - They need one of these at Nuzic also!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers more than 2,000 accommodations, each with double whirlpool tubs, 24-hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Travelbag, Booking.com, Prestigia, Destinology, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moon Palace Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico