- The hotel has good infrastructure: pools, rooms, restaurants, internet works well across such a big complex.
- Variety in food and restaurants.
- Good service at pools and restaurants.
- Although there is a big hotel extension across the beach, you can not get into the sea. It is plenty of seaweeds and jellyfish. So, if you want to enjoy the well known beatiful cancun beaches this is not the hotel to do so.
- We went for a wedding, and my mobile phone was stolen. I reported the incident to the security management, and they said that will investigate it. Two days after, they have no reports, and havent intofrmed us what happened at the end. So far the hotel has not informed us about it.
- One of my family members get sick during our staying. The doctor issued an oral prescription, so was difficult to buy medicines without a written prescription. BTW the cost of the consultation was around 100 USD.
- Transport between different hotels (grand, nizuc, sunrise) is non efficient. Golf cars are few, and bus among hotels arrive every 10 min.More