US$689
US$640
US$441
Cancelon
25,283 results
All reviewssunrise sectionnizuc sectionflow ridersunrise poolgolf clubla gondolalos caporaleslos tacosresort creditla trattoriaswing barpublic relationspay taxvacation plannersbrazilian restauranthuge resortdolphin swim
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we stayed at the moon palace sunrise lobby and we liked it very much the food and attention was excellent rooms were very comfy and clean we will for sure come back this time to the grand thank you to manager thais for her great service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mikimbyn
GM_MoonPalace_Cun, Gerente at Moon Palace Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear mikimbyn,

Thank you for the fantastic comments and the amazing service you are mentioning. Please be sure that your kind obersvartions are greatly appreciated and I am pleased to read the visit to Sunrise was incredible.

Nothing will be greater than having you back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First I would like to say that I had one incident, besides that it was EXCELLENT. Hotel and staff is Excellent. The only problem that I had was with the hotel's taxi cab service. The hotel charges in PESOS and will not give you the equivalent in Dollars or any other monetary value unless you ask and that rate changes daily. We went during June 18th thru the 22nd, 2018. We requested a taxi and the driver Javier Alonso who drives a dark grey 4door small/medium vehicle came by to pick us up, he said call me back and gave me his card with his number to call back, when we were ready. We did, he charged us, we paid him. I didn't realize till later that he had overcharged us by 20 dollars. I know 20 dollars may not be much but its the principal. I reported it to the hotel staff front desk and never heard anything about it. We left and that was it. Know, I would also like to say that afterwards we used another taxi and he charged us less, that driver WAS GREAT and that is how I found out that I was overcharged by the other hotel staffed taxi. Besides that, the hotel was WONDERFUL, staff was WONDERFUL (except for not getting back to me on the result of me reporting Javier Alonso), Food- they will go out of their way to prepare the food YOUR WAY. Room Service takes up to 1.5 hours to deliver (hotel is Huge), when delivered the food was soggy, I didn't use Room Service again. besides that, I would go back. the staff made that much difference.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jose C,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you during your recent visit to Moon Palace Cancun and for taking the time in sharing with us your words of appreciation. We appreciate your preference on choosing us in this beautiful paradise.

Nothing is more important than exceeding your expectations includi9ng our staff that is going always beyond your needs. Please note that we also appreciate your comments regarding the taxi service, even though this service is external to our Resort and not part of our offer, as the very important guest that you are we will be sharing your comments with the taxi company.

Please be sure that we are always working on improving ourselves and your kind comments are welcome and appreciated. Thank you as well for your recommendation and tips to the future travelers!

Best Regards,

José Luis González
E Concierge Manager
Palace Resorts

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second time at the Moon Palace in 4 years. First time we stayed at the Nizuc tower. This time it’s the Sunrise. Everything hasn’t changed since then except The Grand tower is up and running. Food is great here and the service is fantastic. Our best experiences were at breakfast and lunch at Bugambilias restaurant. We always request for our server, Limber and he’s the best. Very attentive and extremely polite. He even brought us food from the kitchen specially made that isn’t on the buffet counter. We haven’t had a bad experience at this place and we are expecting to return back next year as we are buying into their membership

Dear jdstudio1,

I would like to say that your preference and your repeated visit to the Resort is the best compliment you could ever provide to us. Definitely, Moon Palace Cancun offers a variety of services and amenities in the two sections we have, the first time at Nizuc and the second time at Sunrise. I am sincerely delighted to read the service at Bugambilias was amazing every morning and afternoon, particularly with the assistance and service from Limber, he went above and beyond!

We are happy to know you are planning on returning. It will be a pleasure to have you back and also to know you are now part as well of The Palace Family.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the moon palace for the second time in 8 years. We love this place. Food is so good here and I like the fact that we can go to both towers (Nizuc or Sunrise) to eat. Our best experience is at Bugambilias for breakfast and lunch. Our server, Limber is phenomenal. He is so attentive and always asking us if we need anything else. We appreciate his service and is one of the reasons why we can’t wait to come back.

1  Thank bcheung4

Dear bcheung4,

Definitely, it is a pleasure to know the first visit to the Resort was so amazing that you wanted to repeat the experience, now after 8 years. We are constantly changing and innovating ourselves in order to maintain our standards and to improve, and I am happy to know during this visit was as amazing as the first one. I am pleased to know as well Limber was incredible during your visit at Bugambilias and it is a pleasure to know the service was amazing. Please be sure that I will be sharing with him your kind comments.

We remain at your service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

He was the best server we had a the restaurant! We were here for a week and everyday his service was excellent service like this that would make me and my family wants to come back to this place five star all the way!!!!

Dear achiuautobody,

The most important guidance we could ever have is from you, who have experienced firsthand the exceptional service from our staff. I am sincerely pleased and happy to know the experience was amazing, also thanks to the exceptional work from Limber, taking care of all your needs.

We remain at your service.

Best Regards,