“Over priced & undelivered”

Exotic Rides Mexico
Ranked #93 of 325 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: You don't have to be a rock star or celebrity to experience the mind-blowing performance of the world's most amazing and luxury super cars. At Exotic Rides in Cancun Mexico, everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of racing exotic cars on a Private Race Track or feel the astonishing acceleration on a Road Tour of the breath-taking Yucatan Peninsula. Spice up your vacation and experience one of the most exciting attractions in Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Cancun. Choose from any of our Luxury Sport SuperCars from: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gullwing, Audi R8, Lotus Elise and others exotics.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Over priced & undelivered”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

OVER PRICED & UNDELIVERED i.e. $40 USD for pick up (5mins down the road), no photos allowed, if they catch you using your camera it's a $30 USD fine, Santiago the photographer is rude and only wants to take your money for his photos, he gives no direction on how to take a great photo and only takes 3 photos, packages start from $69, the track is so short you can't experience the cars for what they are and if you knock over a cone on the track it's a $200 USD fine. This place is only interested in your taking your money and not worried about you enjoying the whole experience for what it could be!

8 Thank Jesus A

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Scammers! Would not recommend EVER!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We visited Exotic Rides Mexico after reading a lot of the reviews here online. As others had mentioned, the price is a bit high but we coughed up $500 to do 5 laps in a R8 (myself) and 5 laps in a Lotus (the gf). As some others had mentioned, the track is a complete joke and takes less than a minute to get around with nothing challenging about it. The cars are also worn out and the throttle response is not that great.

That aside, we were completely scammed by the staff. After we both did our laps we were asked if we wanted to do the drifting in the Camaro SS. Wary of the high cost, we repeatedly asked how much it was going to be. The lady pointed to two prices: one for $230 and one for $30. When we had asked which price we pay, she constantly said that it would be $30 per person for a total of $60. We asked her 3 times to confirm that it would be only $60 and not $230 + $30 and she said yes (assuming because we already did the laps they were discounting it). When we went to pay the total comes out to $260! They gave us some total bs reasoning and refused to lower the price.

On top of that, these guys are charging $30 a picture and $80 a video which is completely absurd.

I feel most of the reviewers here are either fake or are folks who may just want to have an easy drive in the car rather than a real track experience.

Either way, AVOID this place and use your money to do some of the other excellent activities in Cancun!

Visited March 2014
16 Thank Jubair A
Brandon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wow what a ride!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Decided to check out this track in late Feb. My first ride was in the Audi R8 with Roberto. We did the hot lap (3 laps) and I was very impressed! Roberto is a very skilled driver and he took this car to the limit. My adrenalin was flowing fast although I felt safe with Roberto at the wheel. Lots of rubber was left behind at each turn. I returned again a few days later and did hot laps in the 456 Ferrari. This awesome machine has a 550 plus HP rear engine and shifts like a formula one car! Our speeds exceeded 185km before the turns and performance was impressive to say the least! I do not recall the drivers name ..but rest assured he was great! The staff were friendly and fun to be around. My Ferrari ride was something to remember..and this car was driven to the max!! Video and pics were pricey however we made a deal and walked away happy and very impressed.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Larry H
La Crosse, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great birthday present for the boyfriend!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

When we went to sign him up for the drive, he originally wanted to drive a Ferrarri. They didn't have the one he wanted available, so he ended up choosing the Audi R8. He loved it! He was still smiling when we got back home to Wisconsin! The signing of the forms was nerve-wracking, and I was so hoping he didn't crash or hit any cones so we would have to pay extra. They did offer to let me ride in the Camaro with them for the discovery round, but I was too chicken even for that. What was especially nice was that they noticed it was his birthday, when they held his license, and after is rounds in the Audi they brought him a celebratory slice of cheescake. Nice touch! Also, we had a complimentary shuttle from PDC by the mall. That was also very appreciated. Everyone was very nice!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank barefootsouljo
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My family and I rode the go-karts, after the go-karts we decided to do the drifting.We loved the service.

Visited April 2013