“AMAZING!”
Review of Mayan Gate Tours

Mayan Gate Tours
Ranked #175 of 336 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: The Mayan Gate is a trusted travel services provider which first began operations in 2005; throughout these years we have been helping people make memorable vacations and are proud to say that our repeating customer’s volume continues to grow year after year; this means more people happy and satisfied about their wonderful vacation time and the services we provided.Our main goal is to be an open gate to welcome visitors from all around the world to this wonderful place we call home, the Mexican Caribbean, a place whose people are expecting you with open arms as it is no secret that Tourism is the most significant economic activity on the region, so our people are always willing to provide the best service you’ve ever experienced so that when you get back home and start planning your next holidays you will think of our destination again and return with us, because once you’ve visited Mexico there is really no place else where you will feel like home away from home.It is with pride that our team of professional and skilled tour guides, reservation agents, bus drivers, and all of us at The Mayan Gate expect to be at your service, feel free to enter the Mayan World thru the wide door The Mayan Gate represents, we will be more than happy to be of assistance for you and your family.May the JOY be with you on this vacations and always!Sincerely ,The Mayan Gate Family.
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I participated to three tours hosted my this company. It was amazing, the service, knowledge and overall experience. I was able to compare our buses and the restaurants we went to other and there was no comparison. We have the best!!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We were picked up and take. To the mall where we waited for other groups? Then we hung around for about an hour before we were divided into English or Spanisg groups. Our guide was Alex. He was fried dot and knowledgeable but spent too much time trying to get us to buy stuff. Lunch was ok and a Chichen Itza was great. Then we went to the sink hole which was a welcome cooling off spot. I had a great time but felt pressured to tip at every turn. I hate being pressured for money.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

My First time to chichen-Itza very very very good . The tour Guide Samuel and Lalo acompannied by bus Driver Javier were really helpful and professionals . Samuel has a very knowlaged about everything to do with chichen itza and the culture maya . Very excellent ride , no way to ge bored or distracted . I'm doing this not because he ask us to place a review i'm doing it because they deserve to be reconize by what they do . The food was great really mexican food , the time frame from one place to another really on time . My dagthers a 2 year old and 5 year old also enjoy the trip. Make sure to bring a umbrella for the sun , it gets really hot really hot . I will recommend this tour to any of my family and friends ..... Donny S.

1  Thank Donny S
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We had Samuel as a tour guide on our last trip to Cancún (Chichen Itza) . We loved it ! He was a very knowledgeable guide , and it showed on how well he explained to us . Even thougth it was a long way to THE pyramids, he keept us entertained telling us more about the Mayans. It was worth to the very last penny ! Definitely would recomend this guide service to everyone :-)

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We were promptly picked up in the morning in our hotel in Cancún and taken on a 2 1/2 hour bus ride with our very informative tour guide, Samuel. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. We first stopped by a Mayan shopping trap, er, stop. We the proceeded to have an OK buffet lunch, and then on to Chichen Itza - this place is jaw-dropping and amazing. Afterwards, a quick drive by the town of Valladolid, and lastly a quick swim in a nearby underground cenote, which was very beautiful. I main complaint is that you will be spending 13-14 hours away from your hotel, and you will arrive VERY tired.