“One of the best meals in our trip of 8 days, and great prices & service”
Review of Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa
Ranked #151 of 1,062 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy from exquisite Italian food, with excelent atmosphere and prime service. Home made pasta, pizza, salads and soups all cooked in our traditional way.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Their pizza was too good, and the service even better. The prices were very reasonable and choices were plenty. We wanted go there again, but didn't have time. Highly recommended.

2  Thank N S

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered calamari rings and they where dry and even the waiter told they aren't made in the restaurant, they are an offense to the proper calamari rings. The pizza was dry and a little burned, there are better place to eat pizza. It was my second time for confirmation and yes I won't come back unless I come with somebody I don't like to eat.

3  Thank DanielBadiali
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Being an expatriate from NYC pizza is important to me. The pizzas here are not New York style but the flavor and quality of the dough, sauce, cheeses and toppings are the best I've had outside the city ever. One pizza is a great appetizer for 2 at $95.00 pesos about $8.00 USD. The pastas are all homemade and absolutely incredible. The only downside is the wait. Since everything is made fresh expect a wait of 15 minutes for the pizza and 10 to 15 minutes for the pasta depending on the type of pasta you order. The location is directly across the street from the bull ring and just a 5 minute walk from the corner of Kukulcan and Bonhampak and is very safe . So just take the bus and walk over you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Rfiedler
Reviewed 4 April 2014

As the title says, I'm a long-time customer. I use Trip Advisor all the time to seek out new restaurants in Cancun. Eating at Luna Rossa this afternoon, it occurred to me that although we go there at least twice a week, I've never written a review of this restaurant. Maybe it's because we go there all the time. Anyway,for the review: The food is always excellent; from the appetizers to desert. I think we have had everything the menu. I can't say that for some of the higher rated and more expensive Italian restaurants on Trip Advisor. No offense to the others(which I won't mention) but that is my opinion. One thing that makes this place exceptional for me is that the staff will adapt the menu to whatever you want. My wife usually orders stracciatella which isn't on the menu. Also, because they have beef, chicken and fish and baked potatoes, pasta, veggies and salad, if items are on the menu they will try to accommodate you. Ex: grilled chicken with veggies or salmon with a baked potato. Also, some of us will usually split plates which at other restaurants there is an additional charge. Personal favorites: Melanzane, el vacio and the calzone. They also have a good wine selection. We usually order the barbera or chianti.

5  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We have been going to Luna Rossa ever since it opened about 10 years ago... Friendly staff. Nice place to bring friends. All of the Pizza's are excellent. Nice wine list. Not overly expensive.