“Flyfishing the Flats”

Cancun Fly Fishing Light Tackle and Fly Fishing Charters.
More attraction details
Owner description: Cancun Fly Fishing provides Light tackle fishing, flats fishing, and fly fishing charters in Cancun Mexico. Isla Blanca trips and Cancun Lagoon trips. Fly fish for Tarpon, Snook, Permit, and Bonefish. World class fly fishing charters in Cancun, Mexico.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Hi Jon , We would like to thank you again for arranging the trip to Isla Blanca on September 7 TH. Enrique was a great guide, patient, a good coach & his experience & knowing the flats was excellent. I landed 4 bone fish & 1 permit. Seen a Big Permit but didn't take, had another following but a bone fish took hold. Lost another Permit after that & finally landed my first. Pretty good for my first experience fly fishing the flats. Thanks again & pass my regards to Enrique . Gary Hubert , Edmonton AB,Canada

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Fished with Enrique, he is a great guide. The water around Isla Blanca is full of fish. Had multiple shots at permit, bonefish, snook and tarpon. Managed to land one tarpon two snook and two bones. Could of had the super slam if I cast a little better. All in all a fun day. If you're a flyfisher or you like fishing the flats and you are in Cancun make sure to book a trip with Cancun flyfishing.

1  Thank blkflyfisher
Reviewed 2 July 2013

What a great day I had on the water! Enrique showed great patience with me as I tried to cast the tiny crab imitation to feeding bonefish and permit riding the coattails of stingrays. Enrique gave me multiple opportunities to hook some bones and I would've been more successful, had I practiced my prescion casting prior to my visit. I landed 2 baby tarpon in the mangroves and had a blast watching them jump completely out of the water several times. I highly recommend Enrique & Cancun FlyFishing!! bp

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I took a trip with Cancun Fly Fishing on June 25th, 2013. Booking, communication and directions were easy. In spite of my inexperience, Enrique was able to hook me up on two bonefish and two permit. He was good natured and patient as I blew a few casts at fish. It was a spectacular day. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 27 February 2013

This fishing is done in the lagoon surrounding the resort area of Cancun. We were picked up at our hotel and it was just my husband and I for a four hour trip. The captain really knew is way around and we continually changed areas. We had success in each area we tried. If you do not want a deep sea fishing trip, this is the trip to do. We were constantly casting and fishing. No sitting around while they drag lines behind the boat. This is very hands on.

3  Thank Diane14_3

Travellers who viewed Cancun Fly Fishing Light Tackle and Fly Fishing Charters. also viewed

Cancun, Quintana Roo
Cancun, Quintana Roo

Been to Cancun Fly Fishing Light Tackle and Fly Fishing Charters.? Share your experiences!