“Embarrassed but funny!”

US$65.00*
and up
Parasailing in Cancun Including Transport
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and admire the beautiful view of the Mexican Caribbean, fly with Parasail Center and share the best seat in the sky with your favorite person. In Parasail Center Cancun our compromise is to offer a unique service of parasailing. Safe, efficient, comfortable and with specialized staff. Always providing total satisfaction to our customers. With over 20 years of experience touching the sky of the Mexican Caribbean. Experience the adventure of flying safe.
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Embarrassed but funny!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We booked this parasailing excursion on the resort with travelocity because they offered a free ride back to the airport. It was actually Olympus but travelocity was one of the companies they represented.

Once booked it was a short walk down the beach or front of our hotel (Riu Palace Peninsula) to Playa Tortugas. I have done this type of excursion before but this time I was very scared to do so.

There was a small boat that took us out the the bigger boat to do parasailing. Once there we swiftly put on our harness and life jackets. I advised one of the guys I was scared but we were given instructions and lifted off the boat too quick for me to change my mind. Ha Ha. Once up there the wind was blowing so hard and I was scared I won't lie. I did smile for the camera they had on board but was up in the air I was crying to my husband. I noticed a little camera on the rope and said out loud as we returned to the boat. "I hope this wasn't recorded." And of course it was and i was so very embarrassed. But I kept the memories for a whole lot of money ($35) just to be put on a DVD. Other than that the pictures taken were good and I enjoyed them.

Visited February 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun excursion”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Was fun and we felt safe despite the very windy conditions. It's a little pricey but probably worth it, especially if you've never done it before.

Visited December 2012
Beaumont, Alberta, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Awesome! Surprisingly comfortable, very easy and affordable. Beautiful views and pleasant staff. Overall unforgettable experience!

Visited November 2012
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun first time parasailing”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

It was quite far from my hotel. Definitely take the bus. Staff were courteous and nice. Great perspective of the Cancun beach. Way cheaper than helicopter ride.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank doctipen17
Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Worth the 50$”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

It was really fun and the view is spectacular!!! It was very safe. I recommend you try this a 100% :)

Visited October 2012