“Well looked after”

Cancun Scuba Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Cancun Scuba Center operated by owner, Juan Carlos Garrido, with 20 years of experience, we'll make sure you'll have great dives an unforgettable experience with fully personalized attention and professional service. Specialized in Padi Courses to all levels, small groups for certified divers. We also offer the amazing dives to the cenotes (cavern diving).
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was a smaller operation to what we have been used to at previous dive destinations, however, Juan Carlos and his team, Roberto and Ramon, looked after us very well. We dived off Islas Mujeres and saw a fantastic turtle and lots of lobsters. We also had a very memorable trip to swim with whales sharks, which was the highlight of our holiday. Unfortunately my daughter got an ear infection, o we had to cancel our last days diving, however Juan Carlos refunded the balance quickly and easily.

3  Thank SenseOfAdventure
"been diving for years"
"dive sites"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2014

After being messed about & let down by another operator, I contacted Juan the night before I wanted to dive. I was only in Cancun for 1 day so was limited as to when I could dive. He was extremely friendly with excellent communication and immediately booked me in for the next day. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, I had an amazing time. Ricardo the dive master is awesome to dive with, fun, professional and all the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. I will definitely be using these guys again. Can't praise them high enough. Thank you for a great day

1  Thank Nikki S
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Small operation that really cares. Went out of the way to make sure that everthing was up to standard and enjoyable. Made every effort to make sure that the equipment fit and worked. Very good staff and price was right. Even took pictures and sent them to us at no addition cost. I would highly reccomend this outfit!!

1  Thank Wolpster
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Thanks Juan Carlos!!

Came to Cancun to get my son's PADI open water dives done and Juan Carlos delivered!! We had some great dives and even better pictures. Plus, he doesn't charge for the pictures. His crew is excellent and fun to be around. They took great care of us and if/when we return to Cancun, I will be diving with him.

1  Thank Jon H
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My son and I are newly certified divers and I booked with Cancun Scuba Center based on reviews of Juan Carlos and his team. My expectations were exceeded by everything from replies to emails, scheduling and flexibility, professionalism and knowledge of the dive team. Although we didn't dive with Juan Carlos, he was there each step of the way ensuring we had the best experience. We dove with Martin (excellent dive guide) for two days and I felt very safe, and he was always there to point out fish, turtles, eels and even rare sighting of a bull shark on each reef dive. Martin also did additional teaching with us during each briefing and after each dive, and the crew handled all our equipment and rinsed it as well. Everyone from Patricia at the dive shop, Martin, Roberto, the boat crew and of course Juan Carlos (who provided pictures of our dives) are excellent and I will definitely dive again with Cancun Scuba.

1  Thank Patrick S