“Perfect experience!”

Cancun Scuba Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Cancun Scuba Center operated by owner, Juan Carlos Garrido, with 20 years of experience, we'll make sure you'll have great dives an unforgettable experience with fully personalized attention and professional service. Specialized in Padi Courses to all levels, small groups for certified divers. We also offer the amazing dives to the cenotes (cavern diving).
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect experience!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Used this dive company for two 2-tank dives, one at MUSA and the other Cozumel. The divemaster, Juan Carlos, was utterly superb. An extremely warm and friendly person, with obvious mastery of dive principles. He provided clear, consistent, and detailed communication/planning before and during each dive. Never felt unsafe or confused, even for a moment. When my teenage son had some trouble with his ear during descent, JC managed it flawlessly, holding him to a more gradual trajectory, and communicating with me the entire way. ALSO, he brought his camera and took magnificent pictures of all of us - WONDERFUL! I have been diving the Yucatan for more than ten years, have completed at least 20 dives in this area, and this guy is THE BEST. I will go back to him.

boca raton, fla
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“really personalized service.”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Found juan carlos and his small but extremely well organized center through trip advisor. We are experienced divers and while small and no frills you couldn't ask for a better dive experience. Juan carlos is EXTREMELY well organized and responsive to your every need. He accompanied us to Cozumel and was driver, porter, divemaster and friend. It's like diving with a family friend but very professional. Roberto the other divemaster we met we had known from before at another dive center . He's also very professional, very personable and a live wire in personality. they handle your gear and set up very efficiently. better them than you since boat is small. entire operation very efficient and friendly and email interactions were quick and very organized. They limit number of divers so everything is very personalized. He also organized our whale shark excursion although his staff not otherwise involved. The group he fixed us up with was ,likewise, very good, friendly and efficient and the whale shark adventure is not to be missed. All in all you can't go wrong diving with cancun scuba center. Juan Carlos takes photos of your dive experience and shares them with you free. We're still here so haven't seen them yet but expect they'll be, like everything else Juan Carlos does, meticulous. Dr. Charles Vogel

1 Thank scubacouple3
Cancun, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“my wonderful day”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

As my first diving experience I thought that I was going to be eaten by a shark or attacked by some other animal, after been brainwashed by the films. But this experience has been one of the most wonderful experiences in my life, if not the best. It was like visiting a new world; the overwhelming blue colour just hypnotizes you and gives you a calm feeling. But the blue colour is nothing compared to the colour of the life underwater. Coral of different colours and shapes covered the floor of the sea. Fish which make you smile even with a mask on, swim around you with no preoccupation, it seems that they know we came to see their wonderful world and they want to share it with us. Coldness will eventually get to you but you will not want this experience to finish. Because after seeing so much life it will give yours a meaning, you will understand that every second counts and in the sea it feels as if time just stops, for you to enjoy more each second of your wonderful life and live it with enjoyment.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Riki J
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Experience Ever!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I cannot say enough good things about CANCUN SCUBA CENTER . It was my sons first time to scuba and Juan and his staff were the best. They took their time and worked with my son and helped him adjust to the gear and water. I have been scuba diving for over 15 years and this was the best experience I have ever had dealing with a scuba agency . Juan and his staff make everything so easy to deal with.We will scuba only with this company when in cancun . Cant wait to get back to cancun and dive with them again!

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very professional, friendly”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I went with them to Dos Ojos for diving and snorkeling. Juan Carlos helped us in arranging everything. He is very prompt and clear in his response. Our guides Gustavo and Ramón made us very comfortable and helped us enjoy this new and unique experience. From start to finish everything was perfect. Pick up was right on time, vegetarian food for lunch was as requested and dropped back in our hotel on time. We had an excellent time and we'll be going back with them for more dives on our next visit to Cancun.

1 Thank newbie_drifter