“great bargain and excellent service”

Jungle Tour Adventure
Book In Advance
More Info
US$54.00*
and up
Cancun Jungle Tour Adventure: Speed Boat and Snorkeling
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy the most popular and exciting Jungle Tour Experience by Driving your own two-seater Speedboat through Cancun Bay to enter Nichupté Lagoon, after about 45 minutes you will reach the 2nd largest Coral Reef in the world at Punta Nizuc to Swim and Snorkel for 30 minutes, admire the wild life and drive your Speedboat back to the marine! You can choose from one of the four departure times when you book!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This sounded fun and didn't disappoint. Despite the name you don't really go through a jungle but do weave through a long stretch of mangroves after getting a tour of the lagoon. The tour normally takes you out to a reef to snorkel at. We mentioned that we wanted to see the undersea statues at MUSA. Our guide, Rafael, asked around and found out exactly were these were - just outside the reef. Seeing the half dozen sculptures in addition to the reef and fish was great bonus. Thanks for going the extra mile Rafael!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We LOVED the Jungle tour. Having never drove a speed boat before my friend and I were a bit hesitant but after a couple of minutes it is quite straight forward. The boat ride over is about 45 mins and lots of fun as you go quite fast and it can get bumpy. Was nice to see the hotel zone from the speed boat, then see the "jungle" and then out into the ocean. I had never snorkled before and no instructions were given except to put the goggles on and breath through the mouth piece. Took a couple of minutes to get the hang of it. The snorkelling part was disappointing. The reef wasn't that impressive, there was a couple of fish we saw but honestly we saw more people then fish as there is probably 50 to 60 people snorkelling at the same spot from other Jungle tours companies. It is then a 45 minute drive back where you can purchase your picture on a Corona bottle.

We would definitely do this tour again, as we loved driving the boat, but we wouldn't do this tour for the snorkelling.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The scenery was beautiful and the fact that you get to drive the boat was cool. There was snorkeling as we'll.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Had a great time with this activity. I have never drove a boat before so was a little nervous driving it with my wife and 8 year old daughter, but I got the hang of it and had a blast doing it. You get to drive it from the lagoon out to the ocean which is about 20 minutes. Then you stop where there is some of the coral reef and fish everywhere to snorkel. I have never snorkeled before so if was great for a beginner like my self and my family. You snorkel for about 30 minutes and drive back. Only thing I can say negative is that I don't know why they call it a jungle tour because you never go through a jungle just a bunch a low lying trees and shrubs that a path has been made through the water. Only wild life we saw was birds no monkeys or anything like that, but the rest was great. I totally recommend this it was a awesome time.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Fun driving your own boat to a calm location for great snorkeling....lots of fish to see. Another snorkeling trip we took on a catamaran...nice trip but seas were too rough...and didn't see many fish or colorful coral...