“One of the finest breakfasts with great coffee.”
Review of Cafe Nader

Cafe Nader
Ranked #195 of 1,163 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Con mas de 25 años en Cancún "Cafe Nader" se ha convertido en un Restaurante-Cafeteria de gran arraigo, para lograr ser un favorito de la ciudad se debe ofrecer gran calidad en productos y servicio a un precio justo, algo que hemos hecho a lo largo de todo este tiempo. Nuestra cocina "Mexicana Contemporanea Casual" nos hace la opcion ideal para desayunar, comer, cenar o simplemente tomar un buen cafe. Somos famosos por servir el mejor pan dulce (Rolls & Dinish) recién horneado de la ciudad, preparado artesanalmente y horneado a la vista de nuestros comensales, acompanado desde luego por nuestro "Lechero Nader" (latte) preparado con cafe de altura de Coatepec y leche "Santa Clara". Visite cualquiera de nuestras 5 unidades: en Av. Nader atras del Palacio Municipal y Avenida Nichupte casi esquina Kabah. Av Bonampak casi esquina Cobá, Av. Xpuhil esquinaYaschilan y Av. Colocio en Cumbres. LOS ESPERAMOS!!!
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Cafe Nader is really a locals place. The menu is in Spanish and they don't have a translated version in English.

However, if you are adventurous and come here and try your best to read the menu "en Español", you'll be rewarded with one of the best breakfasts in Mexico.

The coffee is Arabica whole bean, with a hint of fresh "canela" (cinnamon stick) brewed in with the grounds.

My wife had Chilaquiles con Pollo, she loved them. I had the "Machaca Con Huevos" which is somewhat like pulled pork scrambled with eggs and salsa. It is served with black beans and choice of corn or flour tortillas.

Service is impeccable at this establishment. Prices are down to earth for American tourists, although they are probably on the "high" side for the locals who eat here.

We came here twice on our stay in Cancun.
Highly Recommended.

1  Thank Matt C

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We ate here a couple of times for breakfast because it was recommended by other guests. Great food and service

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Nader is an exceptional café. We stayd 2 weeks in Cancun. A local recommended it on our 2nd day and we visited it atleast 7 times. My only regret is that I never asked the name of the main waiter. Maybe not the american style of service with a constant smile and small talk but still extremely professional. The place could get really busy but this senior waiter seemed to have it all under control. speedwalking trhought the cafeteria and anticipating all the needs of the customers. I would really like to credit him by name. Naturally the main attraction is the sweetbread. Every hour the bell rings and you get oven fresh sweetbread delivered to your table. One of the best pastries I´ve tasted was the chocolate sweetbread, not really sweet but that's the way i like it. Worth to mention that you would be hardpressed to find better coffé in Cancun. I think it was even organic. Worth to take the bus from the hotelzone just for a nice calm breakfast. We even chose the hotel for the last 3 days just because it was beside the café.

1  Thank bode23
Reviewed 9 February 2017

We went here for breakfast on our last day of vacation on recommendation from another couple, our only regret was that we didn't know about it sooner. The food was fantastic. My husband had two eggs on toast piled high with peppers, bacon and ham. He loved it! I could not resist a sweet bread intertwined with chocolate. The bread was warm and soft. And the coffee...my gosh, still craving a cup of this coffee. It sure puts our Tims to shame.
All in all did not cost us any more than $10 for anything.
Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

My wife and I have been staying in Cancun for a week and this has been our go-to coffee shop. We haven't found anything on the menu that wasn't delicious. This is also great coffee and wifi.