“Good Food, Great Value”

Ranked #197 of 1,172 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Con mas de 25 años en Cancún "Cafe Nader" se ha convertido en un Restaurante-Cafeteria de gran arraigo, para lograr ser un favorito de la ciudad se debe ofrecer gran calidad en productos y servicio a un precio justo, algo que hemos hecho a lo largo de todo este tiempo. Nuestra cocina "Mexicana Contemporanea Casual" nos hace la opcion ideal para desayunar, comer, cenar o simplemente tomar un buen cafe. Somos famosos por servir el mejor pan dulce (Rolls & Dinish) recién horneado de la ciudad, preparado artesanalmente y horneado a la vista de nuestros comensales, acompanado desde luego por nuestro "Lechero Nader" (latte) preparado con cafe de altura de Coatepec y leche "Santa Clara". Visite cualquiera de nuestras 5 unidades: en Av. Nader atras del Palacio Municipal y Avenida Nichupte casi esquina Kabah. Av Bonampak casi esquina Cobá, Av. Xpuhil esquinaYaschilan y Av. Colocio en Cumbres. LOS ESPERAMOS!!!
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We had to go to Cancun (coming from Playa Del Carmen) for some early morning business and we wanted to eat off the highway and we couldn't find anything that intrigued us. We stopped to put gas and in the same center was this cafe. I had to look it up since they were not coming up on Google maps. They offered valet parking for patrons. We were seated right away and we arrived mid morning on a Tuesday. We were waited on immediately and the cafe was full.
The coffee was delicious, it didn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth. My husband ordered a green juice he enjoyed it. They go around with a basket of freshly baked pastries and my husband choose the carrot bread and it was good. I choose the chocolate stuffed pastry with powdered sugar on top and it was too dense and doughy and had no flavor. It would be best to have chocolate stuffed croissants.
Our dishes came and WOW, my plate was huge. 2 people could have shared the chilaquiles, with red sauce, I ordered. The sauce was good and the strips of beef were tender and flavorful.

My husband ordered the enchiladas with poblano sauce, stuffed with chicken and he asked for 2 eggs over medium.
It was very tasty!

We would definitely return!

1  Thank PDCEatsandDrinks

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Quick vacation. Nothing fancy just 2 adults enjoying time alone from our crazy life and work.
This spot was next to our hotel and clean, amicable with fair prices. Try the fresh pastry!!! Chocolate filled my favorite!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

A pleasant coffee snack stop but nothing out of the ordinary. If you just want a coffee and a cake, try Roosers opposite as it is rather cosier.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I had a good time, the food was good. Maybe a bit over priced but the service was great. They have good coffee. It's not life changing, but if you're living in Cancun then you'll probably go there frequently.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Cafe Nader is really a locals place. The menu is in Spanish and they don't have a translated version in English.

However, if you are adventurous and come here and try your best to read the menu "en Español", you'll be rewarded with one of the best breakfasts in Mexico.

The coffee is Arabica whole bean, with a hint of fresh "canela" (cinnamon stick) brewed in with the grounds.

My wife had Chilaquiles con Pollo, she loved them. I had the "Machaca Con Huevos" which is somewhat like pulled pork scrambled with eggs and salsa. It is served with black beans and choice of corn or flour tortillas.

Service is impeccable at this establishment. Prices are down to earth for American tourists, although they are probably on the "high" side for the locals who eat here.

We came here twice on our stay in Cancun.
Highly Recommended.