“This café deserve these 5 stars!!! ”
Review of Cafe Nader

Cafe Nader
Ranked #197 of 1,173 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Con mas de 25 años en Cancún "Cafe Nader" se ha convertido en un Restaurante-Cafeteria de gran arraigo, para lograr ser un favorito de la ciudad se debe ofrecer gran calidad en productos y servicio a un precio justo, algo que hemos hecho a lo largo de todo este tiempo. Nuestra cocina "Mexicana Contemporanea Casual" nos hace la opcion ideal para desayunar, comer, cenar o simplemente tomar un buen cafe. Somos famosos por servir el mejor pan dulce (Rolls & Dinish) recién horneado de la ciudad, preparado artesanalmente y horneado a la vista de nuestros comensales, acompanado desde luego por nuestro "Lechero Nader" (latte) preparado con cafe de altura de Coatepec y leche "Santa Clara". Visite cualquiera de nuestras 5 unidades: en Av. Nader atras del Palacio Municipal y Avenida Nichupte casi esquina Kabah. Av Bonampak casi esquina Cobá, Av. Xpuhil esquinaYaschilan y Av. Colocio en Cumbres. LOS ESPERAMOS!!!
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I came to Cancun just for tree days and I found them somewhere in the web and I have decided to went over to, since I got there was a very warm, friendly and smiling service, they gave me the menu, serves my coffee and few seconds later a lady came to my table to offer one of the most delicious sweet bread just recently baked, was a delicious begin, then came the food my ENFRIJOLADAS extremely delicias with a taste unforgettably Delicious, the satisfaction was so very good than I'm going there tomorrow before catch my plane!! Ohh and they have a menu so 10000% Mexican, for the breakfast, this restaurant is a must!

Carlos B, Director Comercial at Cafe Nader, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thanks for the great review!!! and have a great trip back!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Just after a nice breakfast with Moluteños style eggs a real nice Colombian Coffee from Huila region one of the newest of the many new coffee products from Colombia, with some pastry is the right element for a Sunday breakfast the place was packed with locals the friendly service and the good quality of food including my favorite orange and carrot juice.
I really recommend this place for breakfast is delicious.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My first experience here with great friends and we all left are plates clean, except for me in which I ordered the French Toast with bacon and it was a HUGE portion, but Delicious! My friends ordered a variety of dishes, but the smell of fresh baked goods caught my attention when I first walked in AMAZING!!!!!

Thaks for your comments and your visit, we hope you come back soon!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We had to go to Cancun (coming from Playa Del Carmen) for some early morning business and we wanted to eat off the highway and we couldn't find anything that intrigued us. We stopped to put gas and in the same center was this cafe. I had to look it up since they were not coming up on Google maps. They offered valet parking for patrons. We were seated right away and we arrived mid morning on a Tuesday. We were waited on immediately and the cafe was full.
The coffee was delicious, it didn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth. My husband ordered a green juice he enjoyed it. They go around with a basket of freshly baked pastries and my husband choose the carrot bread and it was good. I choose the chocolate stuffed pastry with powdered sugar on top and it was too dense and doughy and had no flavor. It would be best to have chocolate stuffed croissants.
Our dishes came and WOW, my plate was huge. 2 people could have shared the chilaquiles, with red sauce, I ordered. The sauce was good and the strips of beef were tender and flavorful.

My husband ordered the enchiladas with poblano sauce, stuffed with chicken and he asked for 2 eggs over medium.
It was very tasty!

We would definitely return!

1  Thank PDCEatsandDrinks
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Quick vacation. Nothing fancy just 2 adults enjoying time alone from our crazy life and work.
This spot was next to our hotel and clean, amicable with fair prices. Try the fresh pastry!!! Chocolate filled my favorite!