Laguna Suites Golf & Spa
US$506
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$800
Bookit.com
US$351
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$465
US$255
US$219
  • Pool
1,353 results
All reviewsjuan boliosunset royalother hotelssunset worldsmall hotelshuttle servicefree shuttlerestaurant staffswim up barsister propertiesquiet resortspecial thankslobster dinnerall inclusive packagetime share presentationcancun vacationrelaxing vacation
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed here as a timeshare exchange for one week. It is nice and quiet compared to the beach hotels of Cancun. Wifi is only available in the lobby. Mosqitoes were bad as it's near the lagoon. The staff were friendly. My biggest complaint was that you were escorted to the concierge desk before you could pick up the room key. A hard sell was made to buy timeshare weeks. The promise of breakfast and incentives was sickening. The hotel is situated in a rundown part of town. The only way to get around was to either get a taxi or go by free shuttle to the main road.

Room Tip: Boring to stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank liz822
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Such a wonderful quiet spot! I was treated like a queen from the moment I arrived. I don't know how anyone could not enjoy this group of resorts. Being able to travel by shuttle to the different hotels was such a fantastic value. Each offering it's own special treats. I absolutely loved the tranquility of Laguna Suites. Very romantic, tropical lush atmosphere! The restaurant served a menu selection that was in my opinion the best!! No buffet here which pleased me! My lobster dinner was fantastic, but really every meal at Laguna was memorable. I'm missing the cappuccino made with a touch of cinnamon! The ceviche I had for lunch on the last day, muy bueno! A special thanks to all the staff! Being my first solo trip, first time in Mexico and the fact that I don't speak espaniol they made me feel safe and well cared for! Enrique and Edwin in the restaurant, you guys are the best. Thanks for your smiles! Luis, my arrival concierge...many thanks for helping me get to Puerto Morales on public transport for my cooking class. I don't know how I would have made it without you! I will be back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Laguna Suites is a great little place to stay. Cancun Calling, a time share company called and offered a vacation for free and all we had to do was listen to a 90 minute spiel about the time shares available, breakfast included. Sounds great and it is great EXCEPT the sales talk went on for FIVE (5) hours and every time we tried to leave, we were passed on to another sales person.
The hotel and all the staff were the best. They were all very attentive to your every need from the maid for your suite to the front desk to the chef and servers in the on-site restaurant (the best of all the choices in other hotels affiliated with laguna Suites. Chef's Special was superb as were all the meals.
The pool was right outside our door. It was clean and at times, we were alone in the pool.

Room Tip: Every suite is a good choice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Quipay-63
DavidZCancun_Mexico, Gerente at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

We love to read stories about our team members having such great, positive impact on our guests' stays. We will be sure to share this review with our team. Your high praise means very much and we thank you for staying with us. We hope to have you back very soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

First of all very nice customer service. Food is perfect especially all the people @ the restaurant good job . You made our vacation wonderful and fabulous. However just the Mosquitos around area . Thanks for the service laguna spa and suites

Room Tip: To all travellers you don't regret if you are going to book your vacation in these place . Small buts but very quite surroundings yeeh
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ceciltugade

Thank you for your review. Even though you had a few minor issues with the mosquitos, we are very glad to hear they didn’t greatly affect the overall enjoyment of your stay. We will be happy to share your kind comments with our team and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I just got back with my three friend from our vacation in Cancun and we stayed at Laguna suite Golf and Spa. This is a small hotel but it's more quiet and more intimate. The foods are great, staff are amazing! From the receptionist down to the restaurant staff. They are friendly and very accommodating. To name some Juan B. Mario Gapman, Angelo, Raul B. Carlos the chef, Oscar, Enrique had been very good to us. Though there was a bit of problem when it rained, water came from the window my stuff got wet, so they transferred us to another suite. But hey we were there for vacation so I didn't really made fuss about it because we had fun, we love the staff. We were pampered with foods! We could go to the other hotels (sister company) during the day to use the pool and have our lunch or dinner they are much busier so it was nice to go back to Laguna suite at the end of the day which is more quiet. So, I highly recommend this hotel.... If you want a relaxing place with friendly atmosphere, then look no further! Gracias! You made our trip a very memorable one! We miss all the bar and restaurant staff. We miss the laughs!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank marivic_10
DavidZCancun_Mexico, Gerente at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very proud to offer friendly service and clean, comfortable facilities for our guests. It means a lot that you took the time to recognize the efforts of the great team we have.

We cannot wait to have the opportunito to welcome you back for another memorable vacation.