My husband and just returned from our 2 week stay at the Royal Sunset Hotel in Cancun Mexico
We stayed in a 1 bedroom which was spacious with 2 bathrooms.
it had a excellent view of the city and lagoon and excellent night shades for sleeping in.
The furniture was very out dated and damaged looking and the walls needed repainting and re caulking.The beds were very uncomfortable and we both woke up with neck/back aches.
The food was so so but the service was excellent.
The beach and pool were beautiful.
Our all inclusive was agreed to be $95.00 per person per night and upon check in was demanded we pay up front which we did.
Upon check out they demanded another $160.00 as they said the price went up the day after we checked in.
I felt the price negotiated up front should be honored without any sudden price changes not agreed upon upfront.
I overheard a number of other customers who got treated in a similar unfavorable manor of being charged extra funds after the fact.
For that major reason I will not be returning back to Sunset
Royal as I find their business practices objectionable.
I further will be attempting to get my money returned via charge back for the overcharge.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Royal Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Cancun Hotel
- Sunset Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sunset Resort Cancun
- Sunset Royal Resort Cancun
- Royal Sunset Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sunset Cancun Mexico
- Sunset Royal Cancun Hotel