“Great experience!”

BeyondH2O - Cancun Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are a beginner learning to dive or a seasoned hard-core diver, BeyondH2O - Cancun Diving has something for you. If you want to see our beautiful reefs and colorful sea life, do some cavern diving in the cenotes, do some cave diving (if properly trained and certified) or technical diving (also if properly trained and certified), BeyondH2O - Cancun Diving has something for you. We have the knowledge, experience and expertise to make sure that your diving vacation will be unforgettable. We strictly deal with 100% private groups (from 1 diver to 20). We don't mix and match groups, and all of our trips and tours include free transportation. Visit our website to see what we have to offer!
Windsor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I would recommend Erik to anyone. Trustworthy and a true expert. I would definitely use his services in the future...have fun!

“Amazing divemaster”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Erik was a very thorough an safe divemaster at no point was my safety or anyone's safety in my group even remotely risked.

He's very friendly and an amazing teacher I would not hesitate diving with him again.
In fact I look forward to it!

Beyond h2o will deffinately be a part of my next vacation plans!