“The Best Shuttle in Cancun”

Cancun Avatays adventure Tours
Ranked #6 of 129 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Here you will find the best Tours at the Best price Guaranteed, Transportation from Airport-Hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya, Xcaret, Chichen-Itza, Xel-Ha, Xplor, Tulum, Coba, Ek-Balam, WhaleSharks, Diving-Cenotes or Cave-diving in Cozumel,or IslaMujeres, Pirate-Adventure, Swim with Dolphins, Shopping Tour in Cancun or Playa del Carmen 5th Ave, Waverunners,JungleTour SpeedBoats, And More,20 years Experience in Cancun
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Shuttle in Cancun”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have traveled quite a few times to Cancun over the past few years. I read about Cancun Avatays Shuttle here on tripadvisor and gave it a shot. I know not to have high expectations when traveling because you will usually be disappointed but Cancun Avatays is exactly as advertised. I couldn't believe it. I booked my airport-hotel-airport online at the rate advertised $49 us. When my wife and I arrived in Cancun we made our way through the airport to the curb and the van was waiting for us. Cancun Avatays website said 1-4 total cost was $49 round trip. I expected others to fill the van so we sat in the back of the van because we were the first to show. Much to my surprise, we were the only customers for the trip to the hotel. Just as advertise, this is your private taxi. So we moved to the front seats. The driver was very polite and great.

We had to cut our trip shot so I called Cancun Avatays at 9pm for a 6am pick up the next morning. They were there on time and took us to the airport. I will always use this company in the future. AAAAAA +++++++

Thanks Cancun Avatays........

2 Thank Aviator227

New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service and great value from Cancun Avatays”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We hired Cancun Avatays Shuttle and Tours for the round trip airport transport and also for an entire day tour to Tulum and Coba. We found them to be very reliable, convenient and having very reasonable prices.
Both bookings were done online from their website. The prices are displayed on their website based on number of adults/children travelling. For the round trip airport transfer to hotel zone, we paid USD 60 for 4 adults and 2 children.
We received the confirmation vouchers promptly via email. They always arrived punctually and the vans were always clean and comfortable. Our driver, Oswaldo was very courteous and punctual and gave us a lot of information on arrival day as well as the day of the tour to Tulum/Coba.
In summary, Avatays is very reliable, great value, convenient to book online and we will have no hesitation to use their services again or to refer them to friends.

2 Thank jnbrkln
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Return Shuttle Service between Cancun airport & Hotel in Playa Del Carmen”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Having traveled the world and spent many an hour on shuttle buses and taxis to and from hotels my personal experience with Cancun Avataya Shuttle services is what an excellent service and quality drivers that should be copied world wide, their attention to detail for the customer was second to none.

I booked the service via the internet from the UK. Having never traveled to Mexico before I searched the internet sites for a service that would pick us up from Cancun Airport, having flown in from Miami in the USA and then take us to our hotel in Playa del Carmen. having read the reviews of Cancun Avataya Shuttle services I thought I would make personal contact with the company and give them my requests. I instantly received an acknowledgement and a full breakdown of what was on offer. With this I chose to pay the little bit more and take a private service offered by Cancun Avataya for myself and family instead of sharing with other passengers. On the day of our arrival we were promptly met by our driver who was called Oswald at the airport on landing and taken to our form of transport which was a luxury transit vehicle which was spacious and very clean. The journey to the hotel was very pleasant where Oswald gave us a personal in-site to the Mayan culture and its surrounding areas. The journey lasted approximately 40 minutes and in that time we'd been given some good advice of where to visit whilst we holidayed in Mexico. When we reached the hotel, Oswald the driver, along with the hotel staff took all our belongings to the reception area and at no time did they appear to want any form of tip that other drivers usually look for when doing this form of service and this was very much appreciated and yes we did give a tip even though it was never sought for. Before Oswald left the hotel he gave us a full brief of what would happen on the day of our return and at what time he would collect us from the hotel for the return journey back to the airport when our holiday was over.

Following our two weeks holiday as Oswald stated he would collect us from the hotel at 10.00am on Thursday 14th August so we got to reception and checked out ready to be greeted for 10.00am. At 09.45am Oswald was at the reception, very punctual I must stress, ready to collect all our luggage and place it in the shuttle bus ready to leave for the airport. Again on the return journey Oswald asked us what we had done whilst we had been in the Playa region and where we had visited and remembered everything we had discussed two weeks previous which I thought was excellent that he had personally remembered what we had talked about and discussed.

Finally I would like to say when I visit Cancun next year as we plan to return or if any of my friends go there in the near future I would highly recommend Cancun Avataya Shuttle services to be used for shuttle services and anything you require whilst in the Riviera Maya region.

Oswald our driver and Edgar Tays of Cancun Avataya Shuttle services you were excellent and from the family very many thanks.

Mr. P. Vale

2 Thank Valey_4
Houston, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great transportation to/from airport”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I highly recommend Cancun Avatays Shuttle and Tours service for transportation in Cancun. We had a group of 20. They have 2 full size van there waiting to pick us up. The driver was there with our name written on a sign. They were punctual and the price is very reasonable.

1 Thank nvnsible
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quick transportation to/from airport”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Curteous drivers, there on time for each portion of the airport/hotel round trip. Paid cash on arrival. Thanks!

1 Thank MarcusIndy