We just returned from a week at this resort. We had traded our week at the Marriott Frenchman's cove. Let me tell you our week was simply amazing. Royal assigned us a personal concierge. named Dario ... who was so nice, kind and helpful. If you go, and have a choice, as for him. Really makes you feel special.
Their is a market on site with really decent prices. The food at the restaurant on property was delicious. They had different theme nights and you could eat there every night without getting bored of the choices. Thursday was Caribbean night .... dinner at a table on the sand and a band. Amazing romantic and fun!!!
Can't say enough about this place!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun(R) All-Suites Resort has breathtaking views, friendly staff and a beautiful beach surrounded by palm trees make this a perfect place for a getaway with the family. The Royal Cancun(R) is located on a privileged beach surrounded by beauty, turquoise colors and a relaxing atmosphere. Mellow down with the sound of palm trees moving with the ocean breeze and have a taste of the Old Mexico and our revered family traditions. Enjoy our fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun