I will not come back.
Good for families with kids because its quite.
Food is ok not great.
Front service--> not good at all, ATTITUDE ATTITUDE ATTITUDE and I hate ppl w attitude.
(We were supposed to have a 2 bed with 2 bath(this one is like a loft). I mean, thats what we reserved. Instead, we got the 2 bed with 1 bath- no loft)
One thing I hate is when ppl LIES.
They had the rooms but didnnt wanna give cuz it was only me, my husband, and my 3yr old daughter.
We got the all-inclusive deal, we got tp hotel 2-3 hrs before the check in time.
I mean, seriously, do any of you wanna pay the food if you wanna drink/eat because you were there a little early?
I am not a greedy person. I like to eat good food at a good atmosphere.
When we went to eat our first meal, the waiter/host(I don't even know what he was cuz he sat us down and nothing else. No menu nothing. We were just sitting there like, HELLO??? WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO???
My hub finally asked the other guy to get us a menu then a guy came to help. Then there was a another change of person and he was a great server.
OK, today was the lobster night so we were a bit excited, who wouldn't?
so we went to the restaurant and ordered the lobsters for me n hub. He said my daughter couldn't habe it. HMMMM
ok.. so ordered her a kids meal.
When I got mine, I could tell it was overcooked cuz it was BURNT. I tried to cut it and I couldn't. Seriously, it was like I was cutting a rubber. I touched it and it was cold too. I AM NOT LYING. IT WAS COLD N OVERCOOKED. I called the waiter and told him it was cold, he took it WITHOUT a word. I was HUMILIATED and I've NEVER experienced that in my life.
I have 2 more days to spend and I'm now worried cuz I don't even wanna go near that place.
Ive tipping every single person here even it's all included. I didn't tip that guy. I feel bad I didn't tip him but I don't think he deserve it.
Anyways, this hotel made me feel like a 2nd citizen from the moment we cked in.
You give the service when you promised to. That means, do not get the consumers confused by giving the rooms they werent promised.
I came here to enjoy my vacation not to feel unwelcomed. AND I AM NOT to be treated like this.
Aghhhhhh! I am so pissed!
Seriously, you can always get better amenities in cancun than this. Y'all should work harder if you want ppl to come back.
(Y'all, this is my first time ever writing a review. I'm a pretty laid back person. I dont do this cuz I am lazy to do this kinda review. This means I am really upset! Sorry.. im doing this through my cell phone, too lazy to correct the spells n grammar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun(R) All-Suites Resort has breathtaking views, friendly staff and a beautiful beach surrounded by palm trees make this a perfect place for a getaway with the family. The Royal Cancun(R) is located on a privileged beach surrounded by beauty, turquoise colors and a relaxing atmosphere. Mellow down with the sound of palm trees moving with the ocean breeze and have a taste of the Old Mexico and our revered family traditions. Enjoy our fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun