Secrets The Vine Cancun
US$396
US$252
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$730
US$1,382
US$849
HotelsClick
9,691 results
All reviewsmarket cafepreferred clubpreferred poolbluewater grillsea saltpiano barpreferred levelblue water grillsecrets resortpreferred roomdragons restaurantentertainment teamolio restaurantcoffee barhoneymoon suitegreeted with champagnethe hard rock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Just got back from a five night stay at The Vine. We had a wonderful time and the hotel and staff were amazing. This is one of the best hotels in the hotel zone. Our personal assistant Pepe Cruz was professional, experienced and respectful of our vacation. The entertainment crew led by Alejandro did an excellent job and kept my family entertained. Sunday Funday is a perfect name for the job he does! I think the boy's got involved in every activity. The girl's loved Diego, one of the pool bartenders, great personality and great service.
The food was good to great but Secrets Maroma is a step above. We will return someday.
Nice job to all!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim Z
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This was my first time in Cancun The hotel is absolutely gorgeous! The staff was always courteous, polite, professional and friendly. I stayed 5 days (for my birthday) and would definitely either come back to this property or stay at another Secrets. The food was pretty good, especially the breakfast buffet at Market Cafe.

The beach was quite serene and beautiful my only complaint would be the seaweed (too much for my liking)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 963divam
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Lets start by saying that this was the best hotel Ive ever been too. Its beautiful, welcoming, very attentive, fun, so incredibly relaxing.The food is incredibly good, you have all kinds of choices. I loved dressing up to the restaurant I felt like royalty everyday I was there. If you want to go to an all inclusive and adults only resort this is the place for you. In fact I wish to only go to secret hotels on vacation for now on. but they are not that many to choose from. I hope soon it will continue to grow.

Me and my husband are newlyweds so we wanted something were we can relax and still be able to have a great time. WE stayed at secrets for about 2 weeks and not one day was it boring. What we did when we first arrive at the airport in Cancun we actually bought a package with the guys with the white shirts (not sure what there names were..) Anyhow they gave us a package on what to do in Cancun.We bought the Xacaret, Ski boat etc.. it was a great deal along with car travel. When we arrived at Secrets the outside of the building is blah.. but inside is jaw dropping. the decor is very modern and beautifully presented. Check in was quick and easy they really cater to you in all the means of the word.
My room was the honeymoon suite I believe it was the 23 floor corner room.. OMG is all i can say about this room. You have the view of the ocean, city and lagoon. how can you beat that SERIOUSLY. it was a dream come true. I think that was the best thing about getting married. lol
Ok so now the food. again i cant believe how beautifully the plates were presented and how fresh and tasty. Did I mention they are so attentive. all the restaurant are incredible try each one. trust me. The beach is beautiful but dare i say it .. the pools are so much better.
The beach was a bit rough. Entertainment could needs a bit more work but they still did a good job. Overall it was PERFECT!

Room Tip: Stay in the honeymoon corner suite.. its the best room they have.!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank liv2luv24
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Most definitely a 5+ star hotel! the hotel was lovely, clean, luxurious and the staff super friendly. they made our stay feel as the best stay anywhere by far. First impression was phenomenal as we are approached with a wet hand towel upon exiting the taxi! next, a glass of champagne and all this before we even check in!!! We paid a little extra for the "preferred package" and was well worth it as well. private pool, private lounge, personal concierge, felt like royalty!
When we visit Cancun again, we will definitely stay at one of the Secret's Hotels. Thank you Secrets and your lovely staff!

Room Tip: Definitely recommend the preferred package, any room above the 21st floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was an amazing hotel and the website photos don't accurately depict how beautiful it is.

We've been to Cancun, Cozumel, and Playa Del Carmen more than 20 times. This was our first stay at a Secrets Resort.

We were skeptical about an "all inclusive resort". FEAR NOT. The food is very good The Italian Restaurant was our favorite, Try the Ravioli. The drinks were Top Shelf and the service amazing!

This is an ADULT ONLY resort HOWEVER, BE AWARE: Upon arrival we were greeted by staff and given a tour. Our staff member was very helpful and seemed knowledgeable, We asked (since the resort is adult only) if topless sunbathing was acceptable poolside? We were told YES. My Wife is very discrete, and considerate. She never walked around or entered the pool topless. The first day was Wonderful, People were friendly and we spent time at the pool (and beach). Day 2 became very EMBARRASSING when someone complained, and the concierge approached us about topless sunbathing. The Concierge informed us that we were not given correct information when we checked in. The rest of our stay was not enjoyable. We NEVER meant to offend anyone, and the hotel management wasn't sensitive to how embarrassed we were.. After the incident, it was uncomfortable for us to mingle with the other hotel guest. As you can see, I still gave the hotel high marks but WE may elect to stay somewhere else on our next visit to Cancun. We're in our 40's and travel international often.

We Upgraded to the Preferred club and LOVED our room on the 27th Floor. Emilio and Alex were wonderful at the 12th Floor infinity pool.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
15  Thank channelkatz
SecretsTheVine, Social Media Coordiantor at Secrets The Vine Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear channelkatz,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience at our resort and also for your rating. We are glad that you have enjoyed our food, attentive service of our staff and the amenities and facilities for Preferred Club guests.

We are very sorry if the way we approached to provide you with the dress code information made you feel uncomfortable, it was never our intention.

It's very important that we mention that in to the entrances to the pools we have the "pool rules" were we mention that the dress code requires a swim suit.

Again we would apologize and truly hope that our reply to your feedback restores some semblance of trust on us, and give us renewed opportunities to be of service to you.

Zuleica Ávila