Beautiful resort! We always saw people cleaning! Family friendly atmosphere where bartenders were able to make drinks similar to adult beverages for kids. My kids loved the virgin strawberry daiquiris.
Rooms are nice. We were able to get two rooms right next to one another with an outside door to lock! Beds aren't great, but not total rocks. Sofa bed was in both rooms, no need for a rollaway.
Food at the buffet was the best restaurant. My kids enjoyed the variety and ability to try new foods. We tried the Mexican restaurant. It was good. The Japanese restaurant was a disappointment- we thought it would be hibachi. My advice is to look at the menu before making reservations. We assumed too much (this is advice we will use from now on when staying at all-inclusive resorts).
Our stay met our expectations!! We will repeat this vacation in our future travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in "Corazone", Cancun???S resort area * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the hotel???S private beach * 8-storey building * 100 m/325 ft. To Hotel Riu Cancun * 120 m/390 ft. From a shopping centre * 10 km/6.2 Miles from downtown Cancun * 20 km/12.5 Miles from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cancun
- Cancun Riu Palace
- Riu Las Americas Cancun
- Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Hotel
- Las Americas Cancun