“Harder than you think!”
Review of Jetpack Adventures

Jetpack Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: By mixing the finest environmentally safe technology with the most spectacular scenery, a trilogy of outstanding activities, which combine air and water, was created. At the same time a new kind of adventurer was born; they are called the "aqua-riders". Become one of them, master all three activities and ride with the wind... that is... if you dare!
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Guest S, Guest Service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

All reviews
in 56 reviews
"activity"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience doing the fly board today! Jesus was very helpful, explained everything perfectly and took amazing photos, too. Francisco was a fabulous instructor and helped me figure out how to stand up fast so I could enjoy more time flying than falling. Luis was also there to answer my questions! These three made it so much fun to try the fly board and really do need to be recognized for their hard work. Thanks guys!

Guest S, guest service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community
we are glad to know that our services met your expectations and we are happy to read that we provide you with a good service and we gave you one of the best experience of your life, please. When you return to the area, don´t hesitated to visit us again. and I will be happy and honored to be able to personally take care of you. and offer you a special promotions.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The instructors Jun and Jordan were very professional and provided the right tips for a perfect first flight. The secret for me was the balance and the movement of the smooth movement of the levers that controls the direction of the water jet. The pilot of the jetski controls the pressure and as he sees that you have control, he increases the pressure and you can fly higher. We also did the jetski (my wife was the pilot). There was a special promotion going on for about $150 (no taxes) and included a 30 min jetski. It was money well spent. I recommend that you buy their pictures, unless you have someone watching you with a powerful camera in terms of lenses (iPhone will not make good pictures - too far). It is my second time using the services from this marina (Light House) in the La Islas Shopping Center. I did the Jungle tour before and it is in my list to do other rides when I come back with my kids.

Guest S, guest service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Guest S, Guest Service at Jetpack Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Francisco was my guide - super patient with amazing tips. Had me in the air for the first time after a few minutes. Ask for Francisco if he’s available.