“SOOO MUCH FUN!”

and up
Señor Frogs VIP open bar and dinner
Ranked #2 of 57 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: VIP Clubbing in Cancun , Mexico. We take you and your friends to the best clubs in cancun.Transportation included from your hotel to the club, No waiting at the line, Bottle Service, Vip table and party concierge.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Party Rockers says it all! Such an amazing and fun experience. Elizabeth and Carlos were such great hosts!

2  Thank Austyn V
PartyRockers C, Public Relations Manager at Party Rockers Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2014

Hey !! good to read this thanks so much !

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"transportation"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I recently traveled to Cancun in the beginning of May. I booked with party rockers a few days before I left the US and they did not disappoint. We had a great time with party rockers and they made the whole experience so easy and so much fun. We got to skip the lines at every club and had unlimited liquor all night. Everyone at party rockers was very personable and made our experience amazing. I plan on booking with party rockers for my next trip to Cancun, they were great!

1  Thank Lauren S

Thanks you for let us show you how to party in cancun !!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We booked with Party Rockers for the first time and had HIGH expectations since we were already having a blast in Cancun. Adrian picked us up at Krystal Cancun which is literally walking distance from Señor Frogs.

We got there at 11.30pm, open bar, table, great, just what we expected. However what REALLY IMPRESSED us was that, like VIPs we were escorted on stage and partied with all the lovely ladies; I just wished I was more fluent in Spanish, but the ladies were impressed. Anyway there was this guy; on stage, about to get married, so they gave him a surprise, a lap dance from 4/5 lovely ladies while he was sitting on a chair lol.

So, after all the shenanigans we had witnessed, it was time for a bit more....Glow Party. Everyone on stage were given opportunity to squirt and spray paint all over the Party Animals, wow never had so much fun in ages!!

Finally the big surprise, a WET T-SHIRT CONTEST!!! The women on stage probably had a bit too much to drink, because all their inhibitions went out the window lol!!!

We had a blast, but we can't guarantee we'll be back in Cancun, if this is my last time, I would like to thank Adrian and the rest of the guys for all their hard work and dedication. I'll have memories that will last me a lifetime, peace.

2  Thank jaxman904

We are very happy reading this, hope you all enjoy !!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I recently came home from Cancun (was there from May 31-June 6). I booked with Party Rockers before I left the States. Then my friend fell ill and we couldn't go. I tried my best to find a friend or group to tag along with to no avail. I went to meet the van at the appropriate time. They were on time. I just didn't want them to think I had forgotten. There were some other people from our hotel they were picking up. I tried to ask them if they minded if tagged along. They were not very accommodating. Party Rockers were great. They assured me they would take care of me. I was just worried about being a female and getting back to the hotel on my own.
I am very thankful that surprised that Party Rockers gave me a full refund.
I will definitely use them again next time I am in town!!

PartyRockers C, Public Relations Manager at Party Rockers Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

thank you for your review ! we are glad you enjoy us !

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2014

First, I realize they have excellent reviews on here that is why I booked a zombie bar crawl with them on a Saturday night recently. The guys (and girl) who came to pick us up were very personable and seemed to have every intention of showing us a good time.

To start the night, the payment confirmation e-mail I received clearly stated a shuttle would pick us up at the hotel lobby. However, there was no shuttle so we had to walk from the hotel to the first bar (a good 20 minute walk). Once we arrived at the first bar our waiter managed to get us two drinks each in a span of about 40 minutes (despite party rockers' best efforts). The second bar was great as they actually had a table reserved for us with a very attentive waiter and looking back we should have stayed there.

The third place we visited was a club and it was the worst experience. There was no table waiting for us or waiter as we were led to believe. We managed to get one drink while they shuffled us around the club and left us standing at the first bar stool sized table they could find. This club does have VIP sections, but they didn't reserve one for us. Rodrigo told me we were supposed to meet up with another party they had booked for this club, but I doubt that was true. They couldn't have been cooler to us, but I really think they didn't book enough people for the night hence the lack of a VIP reservation at the club. They spent a total of about 15-20 minutes at the club with us before they cut their losses and left us for the night. I can see this being much better with a bigger group but unfortunately that was not our experience (but of course the charge was still the same).

3  Thank G G

Thanks for your review, we must consider each one so we can do our best every time ! We remember you and your girl chosen the Zombie Bar Crawl, as it says so , the crawl is walking from bar to bar ( about 2 - 5 minutes from each other ) We understand every inconvenient you took at the last bar but if you guys let us provide you our services again we will give a special discount and also establish that if you seem something not good happen to let us know during the moment so we can do something and change it for you ! .
thanks and hope hearing from you again =)