“BEST DIVE CREW IN CANCUN!!!”
Review of Havana Dive

Havana Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Our diving center offer: scuba diving in cancun, cenotes and cozumel. Easy and fun instruction for beginners.Padi certification every levels.Come with us and discover the museum underwater. Snorkeling tours: cancun, cenote and akumal.Personal service,the best equipmet and qualified instructors to offer you the best experience in scuba diving.
Reviewed 8 April 2014

If you are in the Cancun area, don’t miss out on Havana Dive. They are not just a dive operation, because they can customize any tour for your family. They took our family to Isla Mujeres (a small island off of Cancun), snorkeling, a tour of Mayan ruins, shopping, amazing local cuisine…oh yes, and some unforgettable diving.

My husband and sons are avid divers, but I have always been apprehensive to try it…until I met Lilly. She is a wonderful dive instructor! She was kind and patient with me and my first dive was an amazing experience that I will never forget. I will also be diving a lot more now because of Lilly. We can’t wait to return to Cancun and when we do, we will be calling Havana Dive to help us plan some dives and excursions. Hasta luego mi amigos.

Lianet f, Gerente at Havana Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thanks for your coment, is a pleasure for our company if you had a good experienced during your first dive. Ours divers are part of our family, is very important for us you had the best scuba experienced during your vacations. thank you for choosing Havana Dive Company . We hope see you soon and beggining with your open water certification on your next trip.

Angel and Lilly

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We went to Havana Dive for several reasons, First was because we read the reviews on Trip Advisor and they seem to never steer you wrong. Secondly, Lily from Havana Dive was very quick in the responses to my emails. As a first time diver I was nervous about who to pick and making sure I got a great first experience. And after emailing more than 10 dive shops in the area, Havana Dive gave us the best rate for our Open Water Certification.
We are very very happy we choose Havana Dive, Lily did a great job on teaching us all about the things we needed to know to have a good experience underwater, and also made us feel comfortable even if something didnt go as planned while we were underwater.
We received our Open Water Certification, and we are very happy we choose Havana Dive.
The dove boat was very clean and organized, the boat captain was very friendly and took great care of us. Angel and Lily love what they do and you can see they take great pride in their company. We look forward to seeing them both again, as our first time diving instructors have become the only place we would go to dive when we return back to Cancun.
From the very first email, we never felt like a number, or a dollar sign, they made us feel like we were part of the crew, and that was a good feeling.
We saw so many amazing things underwater diving with them, from Eagle Rays, Sting Rays, Barracuda, Angel FIsh, Lobster, King Crabs, and so many colored fish it was amazing! The Cenotes Dos Ojos was also a great dive !!!
All I have to say is if you are going to go diving, and dont know who to go with, pick Angel and Lily at Havana Dive, you will not regret it!

Lianet f, Propietario at Havana Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

thank you very much for continuing to be our client after three years. . on your next trip do your advanced open water course. continues to grow friend you're becoming an excellent person and very dear to us. follow us on facebook and see new photos every week. I'll see you soon

Reviewed 26 December 2013

The Havana dive crew is excellent there people that have passion for what there doing! I got an open water certification and my instructors where Angel and Lily and they are amazing people. They are super nice and they love what they do. They are very good instructors and they make sure that you do all the exercises perfect! When your diving with them they will show you all different kinds of fish and show you all different kinds of plants down in the ocean. Angel and Lily are very good people and very good instructors I highly recommend them!!

Lianet f, Propietario at Havana Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thank you friend, are proud of what you do good diver and become the good person you are now, we knew that you were a kid and now you're a man. Thanks for your comment, you are very dear to my family, do not stop until you are PADI dive master. See you tomorrow for dinner

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have a hard time of figuring out where to start. At Havana Dive, you will get a memorable experience that you will not regret. We had never done any sort of diving before. We chose them (thanks to the great reviews) to get Open Water Certified. From day one, we knew we had made the right choice. Lily and Angel are extremely personable and love what they do. And there is no better of a teacher than one who loves what they do. After passing our Open Water Certifications we decided to continue on to Advanced Open Water with Havana Dive too! During our courses we went to the underwater museum, coral reef a few times, spear fishing, and two ship wrecks! We also went to Cenote Dos Ojos! Talk about Wow!!! Incredible stuff! Even better, was that Angel and Lily, point things out, making sure you get to see it all and don't miss a thing!

As far as the learning goes, they are very informative. They make sure you perform all required exercises and tasks, but not only do they make you perform them, they make sure you can do them and feel confident doing them. They make sure you understand and give you a lot of knowledge, they really want you to leave there comfortable, confident, as well as excited about the diving life.

Since we spent so much time with them, they took us to local places to eat. Trust me when I tell you to trust them, they know where all the good places are. Whether it's at a beach bar or at a authentic Mexican restaurant they will not mislead you.

Angel and Lily are passionate about the diving life, excellent and knowledgeable instructors, and in general just good warm hearted people. We are happy not only to know them as our instructors but now as our friends!

Thank you again Angel and Lily, for this unforgettable experience. We can't wait to come back and do some more diving! If you are in Cancun and wanting a original, personal, and memorable experience you won't be disappointed with Havana Dive!

1  Thank Misti M
Lianet f, Propietario at Havana Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Misti,
Thanks for your comment, for us it was also a memorable experience meet you and Chad.Congratulation for your Open Water and Advanced Certification.
Dont forget here in Cancun you have two friends, I hope to see you soon in these waters to make more beautifull dives :)