US$689
US$430
US$298
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$794
2,760 results
All reviewsla puntaterra nostraocean suiteadult beachplunge poolperuvian restaurantgolf cartmain buildingcevichefour seasonsminutes from the airportbreakfast buffetbeautiful propertyclose to the airportkids clubcancun airportbutler service
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I spend my honeymoon here and it was amazing. The staff is polite and they treat you as the most important person in the facility. I should say it is a little expensive but it is worth the experience. It is a great place to rest. I've been in many resorts but this one excels in style. The food was delicious and the rooms are clean and spacious. I should say Nizuc is my favorite Cancun place to stay.

1  Thank josefranciscoa462
NIZUC R, General Manager at NIZUC Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear josefranciscoa462,
We are thrilled by your comments. It is a honor to know that you chose NIZUC for such a special occasion and we were able to fulfill your expectations and provide you with a memorable honeymoon.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again for your next special vacation.
Please receive my kindest regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Following on from my previous review of Nizuc I had to visit again! I can confirm that the service is somehow even better and I came away as impressed as I was last time. I have referred so many friends as I firmly believe everyone needs to stay here at least once in their lives.

I typically stay in over 20 high end hotels a year all across the world (including Dubai & Asia) and this is by FAR the best.

Dear kurlie123,
We are honored by your review. It is a pleasure to know that once again we were able to fulfill your expectations and provide you with a memorable vacation.
We are already looking forward to welcome you for your third stay.
Please receive my warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The service is excellent, the staff is very helpful and well trained, the food is wonderful and the drinks are magnificent...The beach is always clean as well as the water, the pools are gorgeous. Everywhere you go on the property you feel this tranquil, peaceful atmosphere...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NIZUC R, General Manager at NIZUC Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear jtsimpson57,
We are honored by your review. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our food and beverage, facilities and specially our services.. It is a pleasure to know that we were able to fulfill your expectations and provide you with a memorable stay.
We look forward to welcome you again very soon for your next special vacation.
Please receive my best regards,
Director General

Reviewed 14 September 2017

So beautiful ....private....wonderful wonderful amenities...delicious and abundant breakfast...staff was so helpful and available at all hours. The spa was private and they make you feel pampered. The pool area was staffed so well.

1  Thank Walter M

Dear Walter M ,
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at NIZUC Resort & Spa.
We are very glad to know that you had a great stay and hope to have you among our distinguished guests some time in the near future.
Please receive my kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Once again was welcomed and felt at home for our two day trip. The staff is warm and genuine, food and beverage creative and delicious, spa expereince was one of the best in the world! Even got a few minutes after meetings to enjoy the pool with friends. Cafe de la Playa has the best breakfast buffet - lucky our jetBlue flight gets us their in time to enjoy. Maritur team provided safe and comfortable rides to and from the airport. So easy and beautiful drive. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear kathryn a ,
Thank you so much for your review. We are very glad to learn that we were able to fulfill your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. We appreciate your kind comments and highlights regarding our cuisine, spa and specially our services.
Hope we get the chance to welcome you again very soon.
Please receive my warmest regards,