“Don't take US dollars.”
Review of Playboy Casino Cancun - CLOSED

Playboy Casino Cancun
Reviewed 26 January 2014

They will only give you 10 to 1 on the US dollar. Exchange rate was 13.3 to 1. Lost money without playing!!

5  Thank Boomersoo

Reviewed 22 January 2014

they charge you 20$ to get in. They say its a "club fee"
There are about 74 slots and 8 tables. Nothing huge.
You can get your gambling fix, but it was dissapointingly small.

3  Thank angelajamie
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I know when I go to a casino that I am going to lose money. I know they build the places on losers, but you are suppose to have a little fun. If you can't have a laugh and a little excitement then all you are doing is losing your money. In addition it will cost you $20 US just to get in the door! You don't get to look inside until you pay, because if you did you would just leave. You pay for your drinks and the staff acts like they are doing you a favor to take your money. The limited machines are in Spanish (I know its Mexico) but you should be able to get help. The only help we got were other patrons just as frustrated as we were. Stay away! I'm sure Hugh Hefner does.

5  Thank LarryG77
Reviewed 20 January 2014

First thing you should know is this place is not even open during the day. It will cost you $20US to get in and they won't let you take a quick peek. If you did you would just leave, we should have left. I know I am going to loose money in a casino, but there is apparently no gaming laws that apply to this casino. In addition the staff is the most unfriendly and unwilling to help. All the machines are in Spanish, if you don't read the language just give them your money at the cage, have them hit you in the head with a hammer and you will actually have more fun. Good luck.

4  Thank LBG007
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Not a fan of the cover charge, which is $20. But it at least gets you a free drink. Not a fan of having to buy drinks in a casino but it seems pretty standard in this neck of the woods.

Not huge but not small either - two stories with a very high ceiling. Many of the dealers are bunnies which makes losing (and winning) a bit more fun.

I stuck with blackjack (the minimum bet was 100 pesos - less than $10) but they seemed to cover all the basic table games (craps, roulette, Caribbean poker and of course slots)

Atmosphere was light, there was a solid cover band taking requests. We left with most of our money so it was a positive time.

2  Thank zacsp27