“Unique and Unforgettable.”

Restaurante Benazuza
Ranked #1 of 1,131 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Benazuza Restaurant we look to innovate through original recipes. We intend to surprise you with a different style throughout the large restaurant options in Cancun. Therefore, our Chef has developed a unique menu that allows you to experience "molecular" cuisine in an environment where the food becomes the protagonist of the evening. In Benazuza you will find a modern cuisine with Mexican influences. Pure and refined flavors offered in a degustation menu that consists of a series of dishes that will give you a broad overview of this original and fun cuisine.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The professionalism here is top notch, classy and unique. A definite must try. The drinks, food and apps was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,257)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was probably one of the very best eating experiences my husband & I have ever had! 20+ different items, beginning with some wonderfully different cocktails, some delicious appetizers, great main courses & ending with fabulous desserts! Small bites, but oh-so-good! We are celebrating our 33rd anniversary, & the chef prepared an extra, special dessert for us. We are so glad that we took the time to try this restaurant. Neither of us are adventurous eaters & we do have some dietary restrictions (the staff was very accomodating), but this was a not-to-be-missed experience! Thank you, to Angel & the rest of the staff, & to the chefs, for this very memorable evening!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have eaten at 5 star restaurants in New York, Chicago, and LA, and nothing compares to the excellence that is this place and our server Omar. He and his coworkers crafted a fantasitical experience that destroys the epitome of fine dining. My girlfriend and I stayed at the pyramid at grand oasis, and although every other restaurant here was average at best, this place is like a hidden gem of pure perfection. It would literally amaze you after a single first course that this place does not exist elsewhere. It should regard itself in the pinnacle of fine dining at a price that is literally mind boggling cheap for a wine pairing, seriously. This is the diamond I’m the rough! If you stay at this resort or are nearby and you miss this incredible 21 course experience you are absolutely insane. This is something that could charge a thousand dollars a seat in New York and hold its own. To the people who gave this anything less than 5 stars, you have No class.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience, very creative. Foods we wouldn’t normally eat. Service was great and staff were very friendly. Our favourite restaurant at the pyramid grand oasis. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is the best restaurant I ever been to in my life. I will recommend it to any one and you won’t be disappointed at all!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant